Quaker® Select Starts Cranberry Almond Instant Oatmeal uploaded by jiselle l.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Deliciously Nutritious

Francis S.
Quaker sent me one of these to try. I was very excited to taste it since I love oatmeal, cranberries, and almonds. What a flop! I did exactly what the instructions called for and the flavors were still disappointing. I really tried to like it but I'm sure you could use their plain oats and add your own cranberry and almond slivers and still come out with a better flavor if not similar (and still spend less money). Of course they pitch how much protein is in this thing and I was gunned in on that. Quaker knew what they were doing with the packaging for their marketing scheme - touche Quaker, touche. A check at the nutrition facts showed after the main ingredient of whole grain rolled oats was sugar. Whey protein concentrate is third which is how they could pull the high protein amount. A quick check also shows 4.5g fat, 41g carbs, and 13g sugar. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed and won't be investing in this in the future. Sorry Quaker.
Alicia D.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm never going to stop buying instant oatmeal. It's such a quick way to be full and have a tasty breakfast. These are pretty cheap and I buy like 6 at a time, there is often a good deal. This flavor is good because the cranberry gives it a sweet tart flavor which I really enjoy.
Alejandra R.
My husband and I are both really bad at eating breakfast in the morning, even though we should considering how buys we are. This is a quick and easy way to get something down. We just add milk , heat, and eat.
jiselle l.
Westfield, IN
Yummy! This is a great pick me up in the morning and is packed with protein. Not all oatmeal is created equal but Quaker does it right. A few varieties to chose from and you can always find them.
Madison R.
I did not like these. They weren't sweet enough for me and the berry was bitter. I put too much water in the cup, even though I filled to the specific line. I will never buy or eat again.
Meagan H.
Russellville, AR
I did not like it. You could taste the extra protein added to it. It make it have a strange texture and taste. Would not recommend.
Anabel M.
Great if you're in a hurry, great taste and the combination with cranberries makes it even better. The price is just right.
Tori H.
Odessa, TX
I keep these in my desk at work for those mornings when I'm running late. They taste great and keep well
Karen S.
Is this product worth buying?
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Is this better with milk or water added?
Courtny S.
PRINCE GEORGE, VA
How good does it taste? is it sweet? is it better with milk or water?