Quaker Salt Free Rice Cakes uploaded by Marissa W.

BY QUAKER #78 in Snack Cakes

Quaker??????.
35 calories.
9g whole grain per cake.
Rice cakes.
Salt free. see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
My favorite snack! Its one of my go-to's. I love these with peanut butter, which helps add a bit of flavor. I think the price is pretty decent and doesn't break the bank. Theres nothing I can say poorly about these! I would definitely recommend these to others for a healthy alternative to chips or other crunchy snacks
Johana C.
Johana C.
An essential for anyone dieting. If you're on a high fat diet, enjoy with some Peanut Butter for a quick snack. Otherwise, if I don't have Ezequiel bread (look up as well - great sprouted grain) I use this as my "toast" alternative with my morning egg whites.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
These are good and easy to take on the go for snacks. They fill me up when I'm not hungry hungry but in the need of something. I prefer to eat this than I bag of chips. Prices reasons and I always repurchase.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
Eating them as we speak! Yummy on the go snack and fills you up quickly. Also gluten free and salt free which is always a bonus. Pretty few calories if you don't eat the whole thing at once.
Kass A.
Kass A.
These are yummy, but I find myself still topping it with something a little salty like nut butters and some times even a sprinkle of sea salt.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Great product for a snack and taste like popcorn. Great with peanut butter and honey.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
These with some cream cheese have been my go to snack ever since I was really little! They're super light and taste great!!
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Rather a flavorless, stomach filling, low calorie, crunchy thing. A great option over greasy potato chips.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Satisfying enough to help you through your diet or as a part of a healthy lifestyle! My toddler loves them too!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Tasting quite similar to styrofoam, these cakes are not the best for avid snackers. Better with peanut butter or Nutella on top, but that defeats the purpose of the salt-free, almost no calorie and no fat snacking.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Do they have other flavors?