BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal.

Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love these as a good for you snack alternative! These have good flavor and are really filling! I've actually incorporated these into my meal plan when dieting! They really are quite lovely! Definitely recommend to the health food guru in your life!
Kassidy B.
Really yummy. I have seen another flavor that's zesty ranch I think which is also good. I tend to like a crunchy salty snack so I usually eat chips but for a healthier option I love these! They are great for satisfying your cravings!
Destanie K.
I liked the cheese flavor barter then this one. I won't be buying these again left a weird taste in my mouth
Claudia G.
Central Islip, NY
I love these for midday snack, great taste, low in calories, great to control hunger during the day
Erin M.
I love rice cakes! Healthy and tasty snack. Affordable price and easy to find in stores!!
Choubaila M.
I love these lip glosses it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful color that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Kaia E.
They're good. I like Quaker as a brand so I saw these on the store shelve she and decided to try them. They're ok. Kind of average. I liked them enough to finish them because I bought them, but they didn't feel like anything special so I do not think that I will be trying it again,
Heily F.
Doral, FL
Buenísimas, también un poco costosas pero lo vale! 👍🏼 las compro porque son bajas en calorías y nos ayudan con la nutrición. Las compro frecuentemente y feliz las volvería a comprar