Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate

Chocoholics will love this snack. It starts with rice crisp crunchiness and ends with decadent chocolate yumminess. Everything in between is pure snacking bliss.

How is the chocolate taste with these?? Is the taste bland or rich? what is the calorie count on these?
Where do you get these?!
Are they good never seen them in stores before?
Start your review of Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,558 reviews
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious! I love snacking on these in between meals! It’s very filling and a great healthy choice! It’s always on sale so it’s never costly! I find them all the time at the grocery store! I definitely will be buying these again! It really is great when you craving chocolate!
Erika H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Erika H.
Purchased at: Publix
These are so addicting that I can eat the 3.52oz bag in one sitting. Only reason I didn’t give it a 5 is because the caramel favor is mi favorite. So sweet, Crunchy, perfect bite size.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitivamente cuando estás tratando de comer saludable esto es un buen snacks para tener y calmar tu hambre es riquísimo y si le agregar crema de crema de maní calma el hambre y sabe deli deli así que chicas se que eso de las dietas es duro pero no es necesario que te mates de hambre y dejar de comer dulces cuando tienes productos como este lo mejor es que now s como esos productos que lo que hacen es producir más hambre .Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate
Ashley  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Safeway
My sister got me these as a surprise treat. She absolutely loves them and wanted me to try them. I love the salt ones and a girl loves some chocolate so Quaker Rice Cakes Chocolate is definitely the right choice for me! The chocolate isn’t overpowering and they are the perfect snack size! Get yourself a bag and enjoy! I know I did!
Michelle F.
Odenville, AL
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Michelle F.
Who doesnt love chocolate? These are so good especially when I need an alternative for my diet restrictions. When I crave chocolate I grab these delicious chocolate flavored rice cakes. Quaker has so many great delicious flavors. Check them out!
melisa T.
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by melisa T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loved it I love the taste of it and the great thing is that it only has 120 calories and is oatmeal with chocolate. Lo amó me encanta su sabor y lo más bueno es que solo tiene 120 caloría y es de avena con chocolate.
Emily  A.
Boone, IA
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Emily  A.
These rice crisps are sooooo good. I love to be able to eat a snack that fills me up but doesn't make me feel like I ate badly.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Flavor: tastes like a cocoa krispy, love that there is no powder or chocolate residue that gets left behind. Gluten free 13 mini cakes = 1 serving You will find it hard to stop at 13.
Margaret S.
Lynn, MA
Quaker Rice Crisps Chocolate uploaded by Margaret S.
Tasted just like cocoa puff! This product is gluten free and it's healthy because it's made with whole grain brown rice flour. The rice crisp is light and crunchy. I like the texture a lot. The chocolate flavor is nice and settle.
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
Not a fan of these at all they leave a bad taste in your mouth and are neither filling nor satisfying