BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

A delicious cheesy blend of cheddary and crunchy.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 45 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Degerminated Milled Corn, Nonfat Dry Milk, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Butter (Cream, Salt), Whey, Sunflower Oil (With Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness), Corn Syrup Solids, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor , Modified Food Starch, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Potassium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Milk Fat, Onion Powder.

• What are some toppings you could put on these white chedd...1 Answers
  • Do you think these are healthy4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are grate I love rice cakes and this flavor taste like white cheddar popcorn to me so i approve this product " in 3 reviews
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
I love this product, it’s a great snack to eat in between meals for an excellent source of fiber. I would recommend when trying to cut back on non-healthy snacks. Simple ingredients... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Sadie B.
Spokane, WA
I just started Weight Watchers and these snacks are perfect for curbing hunger between meals. Not to mention, the flavor is addictive. The White Cheddar is my favorite flavor by far. With very low calories and carbohydrates, these cakes are guilt free snacking at its finest.
Christina J.
Rock Island, IL
These things are sincerely addictive and I love them. They fill you up very quickly and are very low in calories and carbs which is great for Carb Cycling diet routines. They are pretty easy to get as well but they can be a bit crumbly and messy while eating.
Wendy C.
I absolutely love these!!! A perfect nice and light snack! I try to have healthy snack choices for myself and these really taste so good and help me avoid the junk food.....the white cheddar flavor rice cakes are super good topped with salsa!
Demetrice J.
I love eating this product. It taste so good and is very healthy for you. I will continue to use this to help me lose weight. It is good with mixing with something else. I will always go out and purchase this product. Go buy this product please. I wil ldo it.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
these are super yummy . i love rice cakes . you can eat them by themselves or with other things . these flavored ones are a great snacl when youre trying to be more healthy . i love the white cheddar flavor . i would definitely recommend this to other people .
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
I find this being my go to lately. I don't eat red meat so I try and do the best I can with overall nutrition. I like flavor on my rice cakes because the original is hard to stick with. I usually add either hard boiled eggs on top or avocados
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
My ultimate favorite flavor of rice cakes! I eat them every day for breakfast - some days even several times! A great low calorie, low carb AND low sugar snack for those trying to find foods that fit a nutritious lifestyle.
Sarah M.
Smyrna , GA
These are the best!! Such an easy and yummy snack when I'm at work. I'm an RN, and there's always snacks and cake and crap to eat. With these, I can choose a healthier snack!
Lindsey P.
Denver
These are so good!! Great for snacking and healthy snacking for that matter!! So many good flavors and they are fulfilling!! Better than other products and would recommend!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you think these are healthy
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What are some toppings you could put on these white cheddar rice cakes?? I've been wanting to try some even the apple cinnamon but I want some kind of spread on top. Any suggestions???