Quaker® Rice Cakes Salt Free uploaded by Danielle K.Quaker® Rice Cakes Salt Free uploaded by Marissa W.

BY QUAKER

The best things in life are salt-free. Especially when it involves the goodness of crunchy, puffed whole grain brown rice. Enjoy these crispy cakes solo or with anything your heart desires. Thirty-five luscious calories give you the freedom to add endless tasty touches.

• 35 calories per serving
  • 0g trans fat

Whole Grain Brown Rice

• Do they have other flavors?4 Answers
  • I love putting almond butter on these— how do you eat them??2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I actually really like these with almond butter spread on top. The almond butter gives them more flavor and turns it into a healthy snack! I love all Quaker rice cakes but I started buying these when I started Weight Watchers and they only are 1 point.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love these because they are a healthy option and they taste like what you pair it with. I pair mines with peanut butter or almond butter or i add avocado and turkey ham and it’s so delicious. I recommend if you’re looking for a quick and healthy snack option.
Leann T.
Zanesville, OH
I love the rice cakes but this is not my favorite flavor. They are a great quick and healthy snack and I buy them every so often but not everytime I go to the store. It's not a bad price but I would get the caramel if I were you!
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
I love these rice cakes there very light on the stomach. There very delicious i love it i give it a thumps up i haven't had these in a long time. I reccommend anyone to try it if you haven't already.
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
These are ok alittle dry and plain but good for those who just want something simple with alittle peanut butter or even just plain itself they are fairly cheap and almost every store will have these
Shelby B.
My favorite snack! Its one of my go-to's. I love these with peanut butter, which helps add a bit of flavor. I think the price is pretty decent and doesn't break the bank. Theres nothing I can say poorly about these! I would definitely recommend these to others for a healthy alternative to chips or other crunchy snacks
Johana C.
An essential for anyone dieting. If you're on a high fat diet, enjoy with some Peanut Butter for a quick snack. Otherwise, if I don't have Ezequiel bread (look up as well - great sprouted grain) I use this as my "toast" alternative with my morning egg whites.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
Rice cakes get a bad rap for being dry, crunchy and listless, but I can say these definitely aren't. With Quaker always on the lookout for new flavors, there's something for everyone. Personally I love the popcorn ones, and slathering them in peanut butter for breakfast or a quick snack!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
These are good and easy to take on the go for snacks. They fill me up when I'm not hungry hungry but in the need of something. I prefer to eat this than I bag of chips. Prices reasons and I always repurchase.
Taylor H.
I know I'm not the majority but I seriously love plain old rice cakes! I don't mind the flavored ones but I really like the plain ones, sometimes I put peanut butter on them and they taste so good! My kids like them too.
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Do they have other flavors?
Alyssa S.
Chicago
I love putting almond butter on these— how do you eat them??

back