Quaker® Rice Cakes Salt Free uploaded by Danielle K.Quaker® Rice Cakes Salt Free uploaded by Marissa W.

BY QUAKER

The best things in life are salt-free. Especially when it involves the goodness of crunchy, puffed whole grain brown rice. Enjoy these crispy cakes solo or with anything your heart desires. Thirty-five luscious calories give you the freedom to add endless tasty touches.

• 35 calories per serving
  • 0g trans fat

Whole Grain Brown Rice.

Buy on Walmart
Shelby B.
My favorite snack! Its one of my go-to's. I love these with peanut butter, which helps add a bit of flavor. I think the price is pretty decent and doesn't break the bank. Theres nothing I can say poorly about these! I would definitely recommend these to others for a healthy alternative to chips or other crunchy snacks
Johana C.
An essential for anyone dieting. If you're on a high fat diet, enjoy with some Peanut Butter for a quick snack. Otherwise, if I don't have Ezequiel bread (look up as well - great sprouted grain) I use this as my "toast" alternative with my morning egg whites.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
Rice cakes get a bad rap for being dry, crunchy and listless, but I can say these definitely aren't. With Quaker always on the lookout for new flavors, there's something for everyone. Personally I love the popcorn ones, and slathering them in peanut butter for breakfast or a quick snack!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
These are good and easy to take on the go for snacks. They fill me up when I'm not hungry hungry but in the need of something. I prefer to eat this than I bag of chips. Prices reasons and I always repurchase.
Catherine M.
Tasting quite similar to styrofoam, these cakes are not the best for avid snackers. Better with peanut butter or Nutella on top, but that defeats the purpose of the salt-free, almost no calorie and no fat snacking.
Paige J.
Covington, GA
I love Rice Cakes! I do not favor the unsalted ones, simply because I do not always have the time to put something on them/with them. I prefer the original salted ones, but these are really good for when i have the time to made a decent snack!
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
Eating them as we speak! Yummy on the go snack and fills you up quickly. Also gluten free and salt free which is always a bonus. Pretty few calories if you don't eat the whole thing at once.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I really like rice cakes!! Especially in place of chips. Quaker is doing it right with these fancy sweet rice cakes. Makes being on diet a lot easier when you can have a little indulgence like this.
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
As far as rice cakes go these are pretty good but that really doesn't say much. Some of the flavors are just like eating candy and others are similar to eating hay!
Regina B.
It's a hit or miss when it comes to the flavors. Some make you want to run back to the store to get more while others make you feel like you are eatting card board.
Stephanie L.
Do they have other flavors?