BY QUAKER

Try NEW Quaker® Garden Tomato & Basil Rice Cakes, a delicious combination of tomato and basil flavor and the perfect savory snack. Made with the goodness of whole grain brown rice and popped to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and only 50 calories per cake, they are the perfect snack for every occasion or even add them to a meal!

• Gluten free
  • 4 grams of whole grains
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice,Degerminated Milled Corn,Sunflower Oil,Tomato Powder,Corn Maltodextrin,Salt,Sugar,Natural Flavor,Lactose,Spices,Garlic Powder,Yeast Extract,Hydrolysed Canola Protein,Citric Acid,Tricalcium Phosphate,Caramel Color,Paprika(Color),Tocopherols(Preservative),Annatto(Color),Soy Lecithin.

• Do they make these still? They are not on the website and...3 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite recipe for these? I want to t...1 Answers
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Um Hello! These are amazing! I grabbed them on a whim at Target as a healthy snack and now I am hooked. So much flavor in this snack :) The seasoning will dirty your hands some but nothing a napkin can't fix. I am happy for a flavorful healthy snack option.
Gabriella G.
Caldwell
I wish there was more then five stars for this rating! Absolutely delicious and awesome to pair with different foods. Genius flavor by Quaker! I eat them everyday! Highly recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband just picked up the Quaker Garden tomato and basil rice cakes. I love the flavor, texture and crunch. The nutrition facts are reasonable and these are gluten free and whole grain. Perfect for if your craving something salty. You could eat a couple and be full. Good job! I love the packaging, easy to get in and out of.Comes in seven more flavors! #quakerricecakes
Megan M.
Mena, AR
I love rice cakes! I had a coworker tell me about these and had to try them. They have an intense and powerful flavor! Pair it with some mozzarella cheese;perfection!! Affordable price. Only issue is that it gets everywhere
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I just bought these for the first time the other day and I love them! They have an unexpected bold flavor for a rice cake. It's a healthy snack and is a great replacement for a pizza craving or pasta craving. I keep them at my desk at work for an easy, healthy snack. I bought mine at Harris Teeter.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
These are awesome! I love them for when I’m craving something salty/savory because it’s a nice healthy snack. They’re low in sodium and calories and they are light and crunchy. They have the perfect amount of flavor and seasoning on them. The price is awesome as well.
Megan J.
Just wow! I cannot believe how well seasoned these are. It stills has that same crunch you get in other rice cakes but that seasoning! It is so much better than other tomato and basil products I have tried. It is probably one of the best rice cakes to eat as a snack. The taste is so good you feel totally satisfied with your snack which always helps me fight extra pigging out. They're really cheap too! My entire family eats them as well and rice cakes are a picky thing around here! I highly highly highly recommend these.
Danica Y.
This is my favorite rice cake flavor I have EVER tried! It is super flavorful and satisfies any savory craving. It totally tastes like tomato basil soup! If you're trying to watch your carb intake, this is the perfect midday snack! I am addicted to these! The only problem is, is that a lot of grocery stores do not carry this flavor. So if you find it, I suggest buying a couple bags!
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Just found this new flavor at the grocery store. I absolutely love Quaker rice cakes, and they make a great snack vs eating a bunch of junk. The tomato basil is a nice addition, and i really like it!
Kristen A.
I never thought I'd like rice cakes, but these are a one way ticket to flavor town. The hardest part about eating them is stopping. Mad props.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
Do they make these still? They are not on the website and I have never seen them before.
Arielle N.
philadelphia
What is everyone's favorite recipe for these? I want to try them so bad!

Target