Quaker Rice Cakes Everything

Shake up snack time with our Everything Rice Cakes. Baked with the flavors of your favorite everything seasoning, these Rice Cakes are great for snacking or even make one into a meal if you’re inspired. Check out our recipes page for extra inspiration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Rice Cakes Everything!
Vancouver, WA
Quaker Rice Cakes Everything uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been obsessed with these!! Seriously one of my favorite snacks as of right now, it has so much flavor!! Usually I would put some turkey breast with some avocado. I wouldn’t say it has the everything seasoning flavor but definitely a really savory flavor! I would recommend❤️ really easy to choose these over chips!
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Instacart
I live for these rice cakes! I eat them with avocado for breakfast or lunch often and swear by them! They’re reasonably priced and have so much flavor.
Toronto, ON
Quaker Rice Cakes Everything uploaded by Lisa B.
Quaker Rice Cakes Everything uploaded by Lisa B.
I love crispy, savoury snacks. That usually entails any number of high calorie foods that aren't good for me. Quaker Rice Cakes Everything meet both of those requirements - crispy and savoury - without all of the fat and calories. I know some "everything" spices can be very overpowering, but this one is very subtle. I like to pair the rice cake with a spread or some cheese to give it some extra flavour.
North Bay, ON
I love rice cakes and when I saw these in the store I knew I had to try them as I love everything bagels! They weren’t as good as I expected them to be only because I love the white cheddar cakes more. These are really delicious with balderson cheese on them! Definitely try them out and see if they’re for you!
Thornhill, NY
I can’t not tell you enough how amazing these are. I got all my family and friends hooked. I’ve purchased all the ones Walmart sells so many times. They are amazing plain, with avo or any veggies and hummus combo. These are the best things I’ve ever eaten.

Looking for your answer?