BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a total game changer. I love sweets and the fact that it's low calorie makes it even better. It's a perfect snack to pair with coffee or tea.
Kayla H.
This is my favorite flavor of rice cake! Tastes just like caramel corn! Love them as a little midday snack
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I enjoy eating these for breakfast or as a  snack they taste really good and have a lot of flavors to choose from. Very low on calories and taste so good.
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Great way to curb one's sweet tooth. Pretty low in calories considering you get two rice crackers in one serving, not too high in sugar as well.

Enjoy on it's own or with your fave nut butter to increase protein intake.
Samiya R.
Mississauga, ON
I love these, they are a perfect snack any time of the day, they're sweet and crunchy but super light. I love to eat them plain or topped with peanut butter and banana for a more filling snack.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I love rice cakes. Such a nice snack when trying to be low calories! My favorite is the white cheddar <3
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
These are such a great, healthy snack! I love the carmel flavor! Also very inexpensive! I love to out a little peanut butter on top!
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
I usually don't like caramel anything, as I am a salty snack lover.. but theses are awesome! Surprisingly, the are great for a pre-workout snack being almost all carbs. They are a great snack and satisfy both a sweet tooth and a craving for something crunchy.
Kathy P.
Fremont, CA
These are really good rice cakes; Quaker is my favorite brand to get rice cakes. I used to get the white cheddar ones because those are fantastic but i can never find them in stores anymore, I'm not sure if they discontinued it.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Perfect healthy little snack for when I'm craving something sweet but don't want anything un healthy. It's a great brand and I have bought Quaker items before. I love their oatmeal as well and will purchase again in the future.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?