BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
PA L.
Victoria, BC
This is my go to snack if I’m trying to be more on the healthy side. Great price and you can find this at pretty much all groceries stores. I also like to add peanut butter to it and some sliced bananas Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love these rice cakes and Carmel cakes are my favorite. I like to have it with peanut butter, slices of banana, honey on top and some chia seeds. They are good plain too. There so many recipes to try with them. Kids love them and they are a great snack that isn’t too messy.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these rice cakes. I love to eat them with peanut butter. They are very reasonable in price. They are very healthy and only 50 calories. Have tried all of the Quaker rice cakes but I prefer this brand. Recommend others trying this product.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Yummmm!!!! My 2nd fave rice cake flavour! My first is their other one, basil something... I can't remember the name, but it's spicey and has herbs... great description, I know! Haha but this flavour is awesome and always fixes a sweet tooth!! So delicious !
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
The  Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn are perfect for a light and sweet snack. I find these very useful when I am trying to lose weight. Whenever I feel the need for something sweet I have a rice cake with a cup of coffee. Yum! I buy mine at Giant or Wal-Mart. These, as well as the chocolate rice cakes, are my favorite flavors.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I really like these. I love crunchy snacks and had previously only eaten potato chips, but I was looking for something healthier. Someone recommended these to me and they are soooo many less calories than chips. I still get that satisfying crunch that I love though. And the taste is great! I love the caramel flavor!
Lucy C.
Borehamwood
Nom nom nom , i spend half my life trying to resist bad treats and these are a really good alternative , cure a sweet craving and very good value
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I eat these all the time. They are so tasty and healthy for you. My favorite thing to do is spread peanut butter on them for a quick snack or breakfast!!
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
This are my go to snacks there healthy and not pound with carmel. There not to sugary u can get an equal balance between the carmel without it being to much.
Mimi F.
Quaker rice cakes are one of my favorite snacks. They are made with whole grain brown rice and come in lots of flavors. My favorites are caramel, chocolate and white cheddar.
When you need a low calorie snack, try this one. It only has 60 calories in one cake. Makes a great lunchbox treat, too. Give Quaker Rice Cakes a try. I think you will like them.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?