BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
MK J.
I love the rice cakes! They’re sweet and crunchy and an overall yummy and healthy snack
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These make for a great tasty snack that is healthy as well! Good for on the go. I like to spread peanut butter or almond butter over the top of mine to add flavor. Very affordable and would recommend!
Nada S.
These are delicious!! Quaker brand is more expensive than store brands, but that is the only downside. It's a great and relatively healthy snack or treat. Great for on-the-go or while at home. I even feel confident giving these to my children.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
I love these rice cakes. I use them as a snack when I know I don't have enough time to go back and make something for myself. I put peanut butter and honey on them sometime a fruit to make it even more delicious.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love Rice Cakes! They are filling and light. Perfect for on the go in the mornings if you can't get to make breakfast. Con is that I was not too crazy of the caramel flavor ones, I prefer the plain Quaker Rice cake. I enjoy them with peanut butter. Recommended.
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a total game changer. I love sweets and the fact that it's low calorie makes it even better. It's a perfect snack to pair with coffee or tea.
Tatum C.
I love these!!! They are great for a snack or breakfast. They aren’t super sweet but definitely hit the spot
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thoroughly enjoy nearly every flavor of these rice cakes (the original, topped with a little bit of PB2 and flax seed, or fat-free yogurt, honey and fresh fruit are both a delicious, guilt-free snack), but the caramel corn cannot be beat in my book.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
I love these perfect workout snacks not guilty at all I love the chocolate one more though it really surprised me and exceeded my expectations no cons at all perfect taste taste like a real sweet sugar craving snack
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Eating these with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread is literally the perfect protein packed snack! I used to compete in body building and this was the best sweet thing I was allowed to have!! It was a life saver
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?