BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
Ashleigh J.
This flavor as well as the apple cinnamon (or whatever) are my favorite Quaker Rice Cakes. The caramel corn topped with peanut butter and sliced bananas is my favorite go to snack especially when I'm not trying to eat anything fattening.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
These things are the bomb! I love these. They are relatively healthy and taste delicious! Other rice cakes taste so bland but these taste just like Carmel! I love them and will continue to repurchase!
Keri B.
Yum!! These are the perfect mix - healthy, low calorie snack, with sweetness! Love these!!!!!!!! These are great snacks for on the go, afternoon snack, or for the kids! My daughter loved them too!
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
As someone who is allergic to gluten, I have to say these are about as good as being gluten-free gets. They come in so many flavors (like caramel corn - to die for) so I feel like I don't have to compromise taste for gluten in my food choice. Perfect product and healthy, too.
kim c.
I love these for a quick and easy on the go snack. Sometimes I will even but some peanut butter over the top. This is a win for me and my family. The kids love to take for a snack at the beach. How can you go wrong with that?
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love these caramel rice cakes. They are a sweet treat (but not too sweet) that I don't feel guilty about. Great for an on the go snack, or a dessert with some peanut butter spread on them. The flavor is really great, and the cakes have a great extra crunch to them.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is really good if you have a sweet tooth and trying to lose weight or on the road and you need something to snack on these are right there these are and really great I would recommend these
bebea b.
Flora, MS
I adore caramel rice cakes!!! They go great with so many toppings. My favorite is cream cheese and apple butter. It's just a happiness explosion in your mouth. Now, if I could just find a way to seal them up better to keep them fresher longer.
Jessica M.
Winter Park, FL
These rice cakes are wonderful snacks for dieters and non-dieters. They have a satisfyingly sweet flavor and but they are light on the calories. It feels like eating a crunchy dessert but without all the diet-crushing qualities.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
I love these plain. They are a perfect snack, next to zero calories, sweet, crunchy, and delicious. I have not tried to top these with anything, but based on other reviews, I will try. If you haven't tried these, you should
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?