BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes are a yummy, perfect snack for those of us who are trying to eliminate gluten from our lives and on a diet. They have just the right amount of sweetness and are a crunchy snack. I for one crave bread-like or cracker snacks and these help with that urge. They are gluten free and wonderful. Each rice cake is only 50 calories. Yum.
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL
I love the caramel corn rice cakes!!! At only 50 calories each you can't go wrong!! They hit the spot for my late night sweet tooth!!! I enjoy the crunch because it makes me feel like I'm eating something more substantial than like a cup of yogurt.
Jackie R.
I love rice cakes and the only brand I trust is Quakers. These caramel corn rice cakes are perfect for a little late night snack that isn't to heavy and is healthier than other snacks. They're the perfect amount of crunchy and airy. I love all of the flavor but this is my favorite sweet.
Alex T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These have become my favorite work snack! Two rice cakes are only 100 calories. They are great for when you are feeling munchy. I love the flavor and the fact that I can have a sweet snack for so few calories! These are always on my grocery list
Nora B.
Love the flavor of caramel on these rice cakes they run about $3 a bag but Quaker last longer than an off brand my children love these as a snack and they are very healthy! Would recommend to other parents or households
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
I absolutely love these. They are very yummy and full of flavor, but without the guilt of sugar & fat filled snacks. They are also perfect if you have small children. You can pretty much find them at any major food store, and they are very inexspensive!
Anna G.
I think I could live off these, I'm pretty sure I actually have lived off these for a while and they are fantastic. The caramel corn taste is scrumptious and my BF always ends up stealing them from me so I buy a few packs at a time.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
These are so addictive. Not unhealthy either! They make a nice snack without having to worry about calories on their own. If you want more protein they go great with a peanut butter spread! You wont be able to stop eating these.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
It's been forever since I've had one of these rice cakes but, the taste and, texture is unforgetable. They are crunchy, fluffy, and flavorful. My favorite flavors were the buttered and caramel corn. There not super healthy if you eat too many of them but, it's a different taste and texture from the normal things we eat.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I only like Apple cinnamon but I eat it in mini and the regular size rice cakes. So find the flavor you love and roll with it. They have NO FAT but they are not meal replacement . They can be used as a snack that can keep you from eatting the entire house when left alone with delicious goodies that are not fat free.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?

back