BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
Anna G.
I think I could live off these, I'm pretty sure I actually have lived off these for a while and they are fantastic. The caramel corn taste is scrumptious and my BF always ends up stealing them from me so I buy a few packs at a time.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
These are so addictive. Not unhealthy either! They make a nice snack without having to worry about calories on their own. If you want more protein they go great with a peanut butter spread! You wont be able to stop eating these.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
It's been forever since I've had one of these rice cakes but, the taste and, texture is unforgetable. They are crunchy, fluffy, and flavorful. My favorite flavors were the buttered and caramel corn. There not super healthy if you eat too many of them but, it's a different taste and texture from the normal things we eat.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
I only like Apple cinnamon but I eat it in mini and the regular size rice cakes. So find the flavor you love and roll with it. They have NO FAT but they are not meal replacement . They can be used as a snack that can keep you from eatting the entire house when left alone with delicious goodies that are not fat free.
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
This is my go-to snack when I want to eat a little something and not feel guilty. A great snack for when I'm trying to lose weight, especially. They are really filling and the caramel corn flavor is really great. It doesn't taste like it is healthy! Also, these are so cheap! I keep a pack at work and at home!
Erin M.
I love these rice cakes! They are one of my go-to snacks when I am wanting something a little sweet. They are only like 50 calories so that makes them even better! There isn't a whole lot of substance to them, so I usually don't eat them when I am needing a snack to hold me over until a meal because I don't think they are very filling. I recommend trying these!
Rebecca Q.
These were the first of the rice cakes that I tried and they are definitely my favorite. They taste just like a dessert but I don't feel bad after eating it. I eat them as a snack, and I love that the really crunchy, it's really satisfying.
Caitlyn F.
Arlington, TX
Rice cakes are great for a breakfast item or lunch. You can personalize the toppings you use or eat them plain. They come in a variety of flavors as well as plain or less fat. There are not many calories in each rice cake but they are very feeling and easy to take on the go without making a mess.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that they are very affordable in price. I love that they come in different flavors. I always buy these they are a must have for when i want something sweet. I love that they are only 50 calories. They have been my go to snack for something sweet being that I am trying to loose weight.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
I love these because they are a healthy alternative to chips. I like the sour cream ones better, but they are a great variety to eating junk food. they can be a bit bland at first, but they really grow on you.
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?