BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
keyty G.
Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes are a yummy, perfect snack for those of us who are trying to eliminate gluten from our lives and on a diet. They have just the right amount of sweetness and are a crunchy snack. I for one crave bread-like or cracker snacks and these help with that urge. They are gluten free and wonderful. Each rice cake is only 50 calories. Yum.
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I will literally eat this entire bag of 14 rice cakes in one sitting if someone doesn't stop me. This is the best flavor and literally you don't have to eat them with anything else. It is also nice that they are packaged in two separate baggies within the main bag, so it stops you from eating all 14 at once and only eat 7.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
I love these! I keep a pack in my desk at work for a little early morning pick-me-up. I always add natural peanut butter on top to give them a little more substance. I also love that they are only around 50 calories and that you can get the craving for something crunchy and sweet in without worrying about busting the scale.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Perfect healthy little snack for when I'm craving something sweet but don't want anything un healthy. It's a great brand and I have bought Quaker items before. I love their oatmeal as well and will purchase again in the future.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
When I was younger this is the only kind of rice cake that I would eat. And now that I am weight conscious these are still the only rice cakes that I will eat. They are the only ones that taste good to me. The others seem to have a cardboard state. The caramel makes these a perfect snack while on the go.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
Ashley S.
Elgin , IL
I love the caramel corn rice cakes!!! At only 50 calories each you can't go wrong!! They hit the spot for my late night sweet tooth!!! I enjoy the crunch because it makes me feel like I'm eating something more substantial than like a cup of yogurt.
Jackie R.
I love rice cakes and the only brand I trust is Quakers. These caramel corn rice cakes are perfect for a little late night snack that isn't to heavy and is healthier than other snacks. They're the perfect amount of crunchy and airy. I love all of the flavor but this is my favorite sweet.
Alex T.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
These have become my favorite work snack! Two rice cakes are only 100 calories. They are great for when you are feeling munchy. I love the flavor and the fact that I can have a sweet snack for so few calories! These are always on my grocery list
Nora B.
Love the flavor of caramel on these rice cakes they run about $3 a bag but Quaker last longer than an off brand my children love these as a snack and they are very healthy! Would recommend to other parents or households
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?