BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
Keyshia C.
New York
I'm literally hooked on these rice cakes, well only just the Caramel Corn flavor of Quaker rice cakes. I can't get enough. I eat them every morning and at night. They are very reasonably priced too. I was thrilled to finally find something healthy, 60 calories per rice cake is a + for me. Tasty & Satisfying!
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
These are my absolute favorite rice cake EVER. They're soooo good for you but they don't taste like it! If I could buy them in bulk, I would. My daughter loves them as well! Try these!!! You'll love them! But as PS...the smaller, bite size ones in the bag don't taste as good!
Kathy P.
Fremont, CA
These are really good rice cakes; Quaker is my favorite brand to get rice cakes. I used to get the white cheddar ones because those are fantastic but i can never find them in stores anymore, I'm not sure if they discontinued it.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
What a simple, yet great snack. I usually add creamy peanut butter and bananas on top and I am telling you it makes it 10x better. They are mildly sweet while crunchy, yet not hard. Great for toddlers, but I love them as well. Carmel is the best flavor in my opinion.
Nikki T.
Levittown, PA
I usually don't like caramel anything, as I am a salty snack lover.. but theses are awesome! Surprisingly, the are great for a pre-workout snack being almost all carbs. They are a great snack and satisfy both a sweet tooth and a craving for something crunchy.
Janet N.
San Jose, CA
Great way to curb one's sweet tooth. Pretty low in calories considering you get two rice crackers in one serving, not too high in sugar as well.

Enjoy on it's own or with your fave nut butter to increase protein intake.
Christina C.
Hudson, FL
These are great for breakfast or snakes. It's even better with a little peanut butter on top. It's not expensive which is great. It's very healthy and taste delicious which makes it great. I would definitely recommend it to other people.
Marie S.
These are great for when you want something slightly sweet to chew on that's relatively healthy and won't fill you up. Cheap and good shelf life, though might become slightly chewy if left in warm place. A favorite snack.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Eating these with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread is literally the perfect protein packed snack! I used to compete in body building and this was the best sweet thing I was allowed to have!! It was a life saver
Susie M.
Love these rice cakes, especially this flavor. It's a great alternative to a morning toast as it contains less carbs but still very delicious. I often spread some cricket peanut butter and banana slices on top
Katie P.
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?