BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
The  Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn are perfect for a light and sweet snack. I find these very useful when I am trying to lose weight. Whenever I feel the need for something sweet I have a rice cake with a cup of coffee. Yum! I buy mine at Giant or Wal-Mart. These, as well as the chocolate rice cakes, are my favorite flavors.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
These caramel rice cakes by Quaker are definitely some of my favorite things to snack on. They taste sweet and have a nice caramel flavor without being overwhelming. You can still definitely taste the plain rice cake underneath the caramel coating, but I don't mind that and really love the taste. I find these so addicting that I can eat a whole pack if I'm not careful! Definitely better than snacking on potato chips constantly.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I really like these. I love crunchy snacks and had previously only eaten potato chips, but I was looking for something healthier. Someone recommended these to me and they are soooo many less calories than chips. I still get that satisfying crunch that I love though. And the taste is great! I love the caramel flavor!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These make for a great tasty snack that is healthy as well! Good for on the go. I like to spread peanut butter or almond butter over the top of mine to add flavor. Very affordable and would recommend!
Mimi F.
Quaker rice cakes are one of my favorite snacks. They are made with whole grain brown rice and come in lots of flavors. My favorites are caramel, chocolate and white cheddar.
When you need a low calorie snack, try this one. It only has 60 calories in one cake. Makes a great lunchbox treat, too. Give Quaker Rice Cakes a try. I think you will like them.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thoroughly enjoy nearly every flavor of these rice cakes (the original, topped with a little bit of PB2 and flax seed, or fat-free yogurt, honey and fresh fruit are both a delicious, guilt-free snack), but the caramel corn cannot be beat in my book.
Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
If you are on a diet this is the perfect snack. Without having that guilty snack at night eating two of these will satisfy your cravings. The taste is amazing and it's extremely affordable. A lot of the times you can also find them on sale.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
I love these rice cakes. I use them as a snack when I know I don't have enough time to go back and make something for myself. I put peanut butter and honey on them sometime a fruit to make it even more delicious.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti , MI
The ONLY rice cakes I have liked! They are so good thinking of them makes my mouth water lol. They come in 2 seperate packs inside the pack I think to keep them fresher longer
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Okay so let me give you all some forewarning on these things. If you watch Family Guy and you saw Peter Griffin try a rice cake. His reaction is not necessarily over-exaggerated. I suffer from dry mouth due to a couple of the medications I take. And I don't really know why else I do but I do. When I was offered one of these no one told me that my pallet should be quite moist. I had to drink almost an entire bottle of water to get a bite down my throat. I almost died, I literally was choking on some damn rice. Now it did taste like absolutely nothing. But I mean hey you know what sometimes that's what you got to do. What you don't got to do is kill yourself in the process of trying to make yourself better.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Do these really taste like caramel?
Grace D.
Columbia, SC
Are these gluten free?
Maranda S.
Lexington, KY
Add peanut butter and some honey drizzle on top!
Charl L.
Are these chewy?
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Whats your favorite rice cakes?