BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
The  Quaker® Rice Cakes Caramel Corn are perfect for a light and sweet snack. I find these very useful when I am trying to lose weight. Whenever I feel the need for something sweet I have a rice cake with a cup of coffee. Yum! I buy mine at Giant or Wal-Mart. These, as well as the chocolate rice cakes, are my favorite flavors.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
I bought these for crimson a husband for just a quick snack when he goes to work or when I'm at work and he wants something to munch on.. Well it was a #1 hit at my house he loved them and it was very filling he ate about 2 and he said he was good till I cooked super
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these rice cakes. I love to eat them with peanut butter. They are very reasonable in price. They are very healthy and only 50 calories. Have tried all of the Quaker rice cakes but I prefer this brand. Recommend others trying this product.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
These caramel rice cakes by Quaker are definitely some of my favorite things to snack on. They taste sweet and have a nice caramel flavor without being overwhelming. You can still definitely taste the plain rice cake underneath the caramel coating, but I don't mind that and really love the taste. I find these so addicting that I can eat a whole pack if I'm not careful! Definitely better than snacking on potato chips constantly.
Eva N.
st. louis
Love these, they’re just the right amount of sweet and salty. They make for a great snack, to make them even better it dip them in peanut butter which feels like a healthier snack than a candy bar!!!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
These make for a great tasty snack that is healthy as well! Good for on the go. I like to spread peanut butter or almond butter over the top of mine to add flavor. Very affordable and would recommend!
Mimi F.
Quaker rice cakes are one of my favorite snacks. They are made with whole grain brown rice and come in lots of flavors. My favorites are caramel, chocolate and white cheddar.
When you need a low calorie snack, try this one. It only has 60 calories in one cake. Makes a great lunchbox treat, too. Give Quaker Rice Cakes a try. I think you will like them.
Yashira L.
Florida
This is one of my favorite low calorie snack I also like the Chocolate one and the small bite size ones they are so good to cure your sweet tooth without so many calories .
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
I love these rice cakes and Carmel cakes are my favorite. I like to have it with peanut butter, slices of banana, honey on top and some chia seeds. They are good plain too. There so many recipes to try with them. Kids love them and they are a great snack that isn’t too messy.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I thoroughly enjoy nearly every flavor of these rice cakes (the original, topped with a little bit of PB2 and flax seed, or fat-free yogurt, honey and fresh fruit are both a delicious, guilt-free snack), but the caramel corn cannot be beat in my book.
Kimberly C.
Chino Valley, AZ
Do these really taste like caramel?
Grace D.
Columbia, SC
Are these gluten free?
Maranda S.
Lexington, KY
Add peanut butter and some honey drizzle on top!
Charl L.
Are these chewy?
Amber P.
Whats your favorite rice cakes?

back