Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Okay so let me give you all some forewarning on these things. If you watch Family Guy and you saw Peter Griffin try a rice cake. His reaction is not necessarily over-exaggerated. I suffer from dry mouth due to a couple of the medications I take. And I don't really know why else I do but I do. When I was offered one of these no one told me that my pallet should be quite moist. I had to drink almost an entire bottle of water to get a bite down my throat. I almost died, I literally was choking on some damn rice. Now it did taste like absolutely nothing. But I mean hey you know what sometimes that's what you got to do. What you don't got to do is kill yourself in the process of trying to make yourself better.