BY QUAKER #20 in Crackers

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Foodie Expert
Okay so let me give you all some forewarning on these things. If you watch Family Guy and you saw Peter Griffin try a rice cake. His reaction is not necessarily over-exaggerated. I suffer from dry mouth due to a couple of the medications I take. And I don't really know why else I do but I do. When I was offered one of these no one told me that my pallet should be quite moist. I had to drink almost an entire bottle of water to get a bite down my throat. I almost died, I literally was choking on some damn rice. Now it did taste like absolutely nothing. But I mean hey you know what sometimes that's what you got to do. What you don't got to do is kill yourself in the process of trying to make yourself better.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
These caramel rice cakes by Quaker are definitely some of my favorite things to snack on. They taste sweet and have a nice caramel flavor without being overwhelming. You can still definitely taste the plain rice cake underneath the caramel coating, but I don't mind that and really love the taste. I find these so addicting that I can eat a whole pack if I'm not careful! Definitely better than snacking on potato chips constantly.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
I love these rice cakes. I use them as a snack when I know I don't have enough time to go back and make something for myself. I put peanut butter and honey on them sometime a fruit to make it even more delicious.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Rice Cakes! They are filling and light. Perfect for on the go in the mornings if you can't get to make breakfast. Con is that I was not too crazy of the caramel flavor ones, I prefer the plain Quaker Rice cake. I enjoy them with peanut butter. Recommended.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I thoroughly enjoy nearly every flavor of these rice cakes (the original, topped with a little bit of PB2 and flax seed, or fat-free yogurt, honey and fresh fruit are both a delicious, guilt-free snack), but the caramel corn cannot be beat in my book.
Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
If you are on a diet this is the perfect snack. Without having that guilty snack at night eating two of these will satisfy your cravings. The taste is amazing and it's extremely affordable. A lot of the times you can also find them on sale.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
Eating these with Jif Creamy Peanut Butter Spread is literally the perfect protein packed snack! I used to compete in body building and this was the best sweet thing I was allowed to have!! It was a life saver
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these perfect workout snacks not guilty at all I love the chocolate one more though it really surprised me and exceeded my expectations no cons at all perfect taste taste like a real sweet sugar craving snack
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
Foodie Expert
The ONLY rice cakes I have liked! They are so good thinking of them makes my mouth water lol. They come in 2 seperate packs inside the pack I think to keep them fresher longer
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Perfect healthy little snack for when I'm craving something sweet but don't want anything un healthy. It's a great brand and I have bought Quaker items before. I love their oatmeal as well and will purchase again in the future.
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?