BY QUAKER #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweet crunchy flavor of delicious caramel corn.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Salt, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
  • "Its a perfect for snack time and if you are dieting they are only 50 calories yet will cure your sweet cravings " in 5 reviews
  • "My favorites are caramel and cheddar cheese because you don't really have to top it off with something cause it has flavor already unlike the unsalted ones they just taste plain so I put peanut butter and some fresh fruit." in 3 reviews
  • "They are a pretty good price and have a ton of different flavors." in 1 review
  • "I love these for a low calorie non-guilty anytime snack!" in 1 review
ANNE F.
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
These are so good. I was surprised they actually had the flavour they did. They are gluten-free and that is what I'm looking for a lot these days as my health requires it. You can put things like peanut butter on these and have them for breakfast or a snack, and not have to worry about your weight. I love the packaging too, it's nice and bright. You can easier spot these on the shelf at the grocery store. I usually like these so much I have two at once and they go fast.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with these. I hadn't tried these before but after trying for the first time I am now hooked. I love that I don't feel guilty about having one since it is only 50 calories. Given I have a sweet tooth this also satisfies my sweet craving for the day. I tried some of the other flavors and though they are also good the caramel one is pure perfection. I am now buying these on a regular basis.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
These Are so good and they have become a weekly staple of mine. These Are a healthy source of carbs! At 50 calories a cake you can't go wrong. Sometimes I'll eat these with my greek yogurt or I'll put peanut butter on them or I'll even add some banana slices and honey. You can eat these so many ways! Quaker rice cakes are a wonderful snack. I also love the chocolate flavored cakes.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love rice cakes
Rices cakes are the best snack ever invented. I'm currently on a healthy weight loss journey and the carmel rice cakes really help with my sweet tooth cravings and surprisingly the packing stays fresh for awhile I buy these every week and always keep one near by for a quick snack. If you are into micronutrients it will fit
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Grand Cane, LA
Foodie Expert
I love these! I keep a pack in my desk at work for a little early morning pick-me-up. I always add natural peanut butter on top to give them a little more substance. I also love that they are only around 50 calories and that you can get the craving for something crunchy and sweet in without worrying about busting the scale.
Kiaura C.
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I will literally eat this entire bag of 14 rice cakes in one sitting if someone doesn't stop me. This is the best flavor and literally you don't have to eat them with anything else. It is also nice that they are packaged in two separate baggies within the main bag, so it stops you from eating all 14 at once and only eat 7.
annie g.
annie g.
Monticello , MN
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack to keep in the pantry! I bought them at Target and buy them very often! I love the taste and the crunch. They also don't hurt the budget so that's a plus. The caramel corn ones have the best flavor. It's a healthy snack to eat when you're not super hungry. sometimes I add peanut butter!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Poplarville, MS
Foodie Expert
These are an awesome snack! I was hesitant to try them out because I have had rice snack that I didn't like in the past... but the have great flavor! I also love the bags with the chip size of this same flavor. I give them a 4 star rating because I think the size of the chip style ones is just slightly better.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Arlington, VA
This is my go-to snack when I want to eat a little something and not feel guilty. A great snack for when I'm trying to lose weight, especially. They are really filling and the caramel corn flavor is really great. It doesn't taste like it is healthy! Also, these are so cheap! I keep a pack at work and at home!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love that they are very affordable in price. I love that they come in different flavors. I always buy these they are a must have for when i want something sweet. I love that they are only 50 calories. They have been my go to snack for something sweet being that I am trying to loose weight.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Foodie Expert
I've passed these many times in the store, are they any good?
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How can I spruce these up to make them feel like I'm not just eating them because I have to?
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
The picture looks amazing but are these actually good? And what's the difference between rice cakes and regular crackers. Are the healthier?
ruthie c.
ruthie c.
watsonville ca
Are quaker caramel corn rice cakes good? And are they healthy?
Dayana J.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Where do you shop for your Quakers caramel corn cakes?