Quaker® Rice Cakes Buttered Popcorn uploaded by Anna Y.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

Crispy, mouthwatering buttery popcorn flavor, no greasy fingers.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 35 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Salt, Natural Flavor (Contains Milk And Egg Ingredients).

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
1,000 reviews
I’m a huge fan of buttered popcorn! Especially from the movie theatre but it is so unhealthy and these are a great alternative! They have a nice butter/salt taste to them and they’re light and crunchy too.
Holly W.
Before they were discontinued I LOVED these. I see to buy them at Walmart and have searched everywhere for them before finding out they aren't available any longer. They're cheat and not unhealthy! My child also loved these. If they were still around I would for sure recommend and buy these all the time
rebeca c.
These taste just like movie theatre popcorn but are so much healthier plus easier to eat at home! I like to break a couple up into a bowl and eat it like its actually popcorn. Only problem is it's hard to stop eating these!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
I really like rice cakes for eating with spreads or plain. this one wasn't my favorite because of the flavor. Its a little to salty for me. the butter flavor is nice though.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Rice cakes are such a great healthy alternative to bread. I like eating this popcorn flavor for a snack by itself because it really does taste like popcorn without the unnecessary calories and unhealthy butter. I recommend!
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
I love the texture of these rice cakes. The popcorn flavor is delicious as well! The only thing I dislike is the texture of the flavoring. It's a strange fine powder that tastes and looks very processed.
Kerri R.
If you love rice cakes you should try this brands flavor! It's awesome & tastes just like popcorn but healthier. Many flavors to choose from & great to have on hand!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Honestly this was the worst flavor they ever made of these. I didn't really care for any of them they are so bland and tasteless well unless you consider cardboard as a taste haha. The butter was the worst though.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
These are delicious like that rest of the Quaker Rice Cakes. I enjoy these because they are like a healthier version of butter popcorn that you get at the movie theater or microwave popcorn. They are super affordable for the whole family to enjoy.
Caitlin M.
These are a great snack if you're craving something salty but don't want to pig out on a ton of calories. They're really filling, and one cake is only 35 calories. I was doubtful at first, but they taste EXACTLY like popcorn.
Melanie T.
I am kind of skeptical of these. I have tried savory rice cakes in the past and they weren't very good. Do these taste good?
ingrid p.
Does it really taste like popcorn?
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite is caramel rice cakes does anyone think these taste better?
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite is caramel rice cakes does anyone think these taste better?

Amazon