Quaker® Rice Cakes Buttered Popcorn uploaded by Anna Y.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

Crispy, mouthwatering buttery popcorn flavor, no greasy fingers.

• Gluten free
  • 5g of whole grain
  • 35 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Corn (With Germ Removed), Salt, Natural Flavor (Contains Milk And Egg Ingredients).

Buy on Walmart
rebeca c.
Foodie Expert
These taste just like movie theatre popcorn but are so much healthier plus easier to eat at home! I like to break a couple up into a bowl and eat it like its actually popcorn. Only problem is it's hard to stop eating these!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
I really like rice cakes for eating with spreads or plain. this one wasn't my favorite because of the flavor. Its a little to salty for me. the butter flavor is nice though.
Ariel B.
I try to keep these in my cabinet. Whenever I have a crunchy or sweet craving. I crab my rice cakes. They always tend to help.
Kayla V.
Delicious, the texture and taste isn't too bad. I snack on these when I only have a few minutes between classes.
Lizandra V.
Los Fresnos, TX
I was on a diet a while back and the first thing i started cutting down on was sweets.. these were a good substitute to help curve my cravings. they have some good flavors if you find which one you like.
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor!! It is very late at night and I have just eaten five in a row of them - not great for a diet but I'm very happy
Caitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a great snack if you're craving something salty but don't want to pig out on a ton of calories. They're really filling, and one cake is only 35 calories. I was doubtful at first, but they taste EXACTLY like popcorn.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Foodie Expert
I love rice cakes in general as well as popcorn! If you need a quick plain snack for on the go these are great!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I could eat the whole bag of rice cakes, especially the caramel! I know that's not the point when eating these but they are just so good. I always eat them plain.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
These make for some dangerous snacks! lol Very addicting, so, so, good! & so many yummy flavors to pick from!
Melanie T.
I am kind of skeptical of these. I have tried savory rice cakes in the past and they weren't very good. Do these taste good?
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite is caramel rice cakes does anyone think these taste better?
Mahealani D.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite is caramel rice cakes does anyone think these taste better?