BY QUAKER

Made with the delicious goodness of whole grain brown rice, and baked to crispy perfection. With tons of great flavors, and 60 calories or less per cake, there's one perfect for every snacking occasion. Or even make one into a meal. Check out our recipes page for inspiration.

The sweetest treat, with just a pinch of cinnamon.

• Gluten free
  • 9g of whole grain
  • 50 calories per serving

Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavor, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin.

Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
These are bomb.com I swear I ate a whole bag by itself. I wanted a healthier alternative to chips and hubby brought me these and I loved it! Now if your on a low carb diet these wouldn't work but if your just being more conscious of what your eating these are great
Lacey L.
I am always trying to find a healthier snack to munch on while I am up late doing school work. I enjoyed these rice cakes I was hoping for them to be a bit more like apple pie or caramel apple but they had a strong cinnamon flavor. I'm not saying the sucked they just where not what the name lead me to believe they would taste like. If you like cinnamon these are for you
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Love it! Amazing taste, low in sugar and calories. Very healthy option for snacks specially when craving sweets. Very inexpensive compared to other healthy options. I get it from Walmart. I do recommend it.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
Quakes are definitely one of my all time favorite snacks, BUT, this flavor is not my favorite. It's really just a personal preference and I'm sure there are plenty of people that enjoy this flavor, it's just not my favorite.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
These are MY FAVORITE beach snack. So easy and light, so you don't feel bloated in a bathing suit. I like them better than the larger size
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love the bite-size cakes and the flavor is absolutely delicious! Perfect topped with a little bit of peanut butter as a snack.
Elizabeth H.
Oh my goodness! I love these for a snack. I don't feel guilty have a few in between meals and even young kids love them!
Nicole M.
I love how light Quakers mini rice cakes are! Great go to snack after school :) Crispy and a variety of different flavors
megan s.
Normal, IL
These are okay!! But the good thing is that they’re pretty healthy, low cal, but I do like the other flavors better!
Brandy T.
Lauderhill, FL
Love this product. Always my go to snack of choice. Very flavorful. My favorites are apple cinnamon and carmel.