BY QUAKER

Nothing says good morning quite like a warm cup of Quaker® Supergrains Oatmeal+ Maple Pecan Raisin flavor. We combine super grains of oat, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa, and flax seed with natural maple flavor, nutty pecans, raisins and cranberries. Starting your day never tasted so good.

• 32 grams of whole grains
  • 5 grams of fiber*
  • Made with oats, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa and flax

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi-grain Blend(Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolledrye), Brown Sugar, Roasted Pecans, Golden Raisins (Raisins,Sulfur Dioxide [For Color Retention]), Raisins, Whole Grainrolled Wheat, Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Quinoa, Naturalflavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Cinnamon.

• Does this oatmeal seem to give you a boost of enegry afte...1 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This packaging is just too cute and nice. This is the perfect, easy breakfast. I love it! It is so filling and such a large quantity. It is more filling than the other microwavable oatmeal. It has pieces of pecans and raisin in it and is sweet, but not too sweet. I recommend! However, it is more expensive than the other microwavable pouches that come like 12 in a pack.
Meldin G.
Quaker products are filling and flavorful. I love the convenience of these oatmeal bowls. You don't have to think about portions and it cooks quickly so you can take it to go. The only thing I don't like about these is that they're not a great value for the price. I'll still buy them every now and again but I'd rather buy a full carton of oatmeal for the same amount as a couple of these bowls cost.
Melissa Y.
I am not a big fan of microwaving things... I got this cup at a raffle and once I tried it I had to say I was very impressed, it had a nice aroma I added more raisins to it ... It is a healthy choice , quite practical once I finish the box I have home I will definitely buy a couple of these to work !
Kaitlyn B.
Great for a quick easy breakfast on a busy day. I just set it under my keurig for fast hit water and then enjoy! A lot better than the instant packets. A little pricey at more than a $1 per single. Save a lot more money buying regular packet instant oatmeal, but this tastes better.
D C.
I love my Oatmeal, Have it every morning for breakfast, Quick and easy to heat up and
so easy to take with you. Flavor is good, value is great . Price is great. Love all the flavors.
And they are good for you as well. Just buy some. I will
Elisabeth C.
These cups are amazing for on the go. This one in particular is my favorite flavor. They are a bit pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. Pro is the quality con is the price. Recommend to those on the go. They're perfect honestly.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
Best oatmeal meal ever. I love the sweet flavor. But it's healthier than a carb filled meal. I like the to go containers. I always find a great selection at Kroger and meijer
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS
This stuff is amazing. I used to eat it as a child, and now I feed it to my children. Its such a healthier choice than fast food in the mornings. I purchase this at my local grocery store every time I purchase groceries. Its a staple at my house among me and my children.
Gabriella Z.
I'm usually not a raisin person and I bought this not realizing there were raisins in it, but I surprisingly like the raisins. It's easy to cook and travel with which makes it perfect for work.
Jen H.
Lake St Louis, MO
A quick, easy and on the go breakfast. This oatmeal is reasonably priced and well worth it for on the go mornings. The flavor is absolutely amazing, melts in my mouth. Give it a try you won't regret this one.
larri M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this oatmeal seem to give you a boost of enegry after eating it, or do you tend to feel the same? Does it cook with a good consistency or do you think that you need to add more or less water to get it to the right consistency that you would like to have it?