BY QUAKER #56 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Nothing says good morning quite like a warm cup of Quaker® Supergrains Oatmeal+ Maple Pecan Raisin flavor. We combine super grains of oat, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa, and flax seed with natural maple flavor, nutty pecans, raisins and cranberries. Starting your day never tasted so good.

• 32 grams of whole grains
  • 5 grams of fiber*
  • Made with oats, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa and flax

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi-grain Blend(Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolledrye), Brown Sugar, Roasted Pecans, Golden Raisins (Raisins,Sulfur Dioxide [For Color Retention]), Raisins, Whole Grainrolled Wheat, Dried Cranberries, Sugar, Quinoa, Naturalflavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Cinnamon.

• Does this oatmeal seem to give you a boost of enegry after eating...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Meldin G.
Quaker products are filling and flavorful. I love the convenience of these oatmeal bowls. You don't have to think about portions and it cooks quickly so you can take it to go. The only thing I don't like about these is that they're not a great value for the price. I'll still buy them every now and again but I'd rather buy a full carton of oatmeal for the same amount as a couple of these bowls cost.
MELISSA Y.
I am not a big fan of microwaving things... I got this cup at a raffle and once I tried it I had to say I was very impressed, it had a nice aroma I added more raisins to it ... It is a healthy choice , quite practical once I finish the box I have home I will definitely buy a couple of these to work !
Kaitlyn B.
Great for a quick easy breakfast on a busy day. I just set it under my keurig for fast hit water and then enjoy! A lot better than the instant packets. A little pricey at more than a $1 per single. Save a lot more money buying regular packet instant oatmeal, but this tastes better.
dietre A.
Columbus, GA
These are great for busy mom's in the morning. They are great. The oatmeal has amazing taste and takes only seconds to make if you have. Kurig. They are great for on the go. I place it under my Kurig fill up with 4 Oz cover other back up and head out the door.
It's healthy and has all the proteins you need and fuel to start your day.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Quaker makes it impossible to skip a breakfast with these disposable travel oatmeal packs! Grab one on the go or pop one on the microwave while you're tying your shoes. You'll never miss a breakfast!
Tysaiah C.
Columbus, OH
And these are the best thing ever what I do every morning I wake up I grabOne and put some hot water in it and on my way to school I'll be just lame in like the little girl why I don't have a good camera for a photo of it but yeah
Jennifer B.
THESE ARE SO GOOD! They're not too expensive and they're a nice warm breakfast/snack to have when it's cold outside. The only thing I would say is just be careful because it is high in sugars :)
D C.
I love my Oatmeal, Have it every morning for breakfast, Quick and easy to heat up and
so easy to take with you. Flavor is good, value is great . Price is great. Love all the flavors.
And they are good for you as well. Just buy some. I will
Elisabeth C.
These cups are amazing for on the go. This one in particular is my favorite flavor. They are a bit pricey, but I feel like it's worth it. Pro is the quality con is the price. Recommend to those on the go. They're perfect honestly.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS
This stuff is amazing. I used to eat it as a child, and now I feed it to my children. Its such a healthier choice than fast food in the mornings. I purchase this at my local grocery store every time I purchase groceries. Its a staple at my house among me and my children.
larri M.
Kansas City, MO
Does this oatmeal seem to give you a boost of enegry after eating it, or do you tend to feel the same? Does it cook with a good consistency or do you think that you need to add more or less water to get it to the right consistency that you would like to have it?