Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Oatmeal Banana Walnut uploaded by Valerie C.Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Oatmeal Banana Walnut uploaded by Kayla Z.Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Oatmeal Banana Walnut uploaded by India W.

BY QUAKER #40 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Redefine your breakfast with sweet slices of banana mixed with chunks of walnut. With super grains of oat, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa and flax seed in every cup, Quaker® SuperGrains Oatmeal+ Banana Walnut is a morning meal that’s as satisfying as it is tasty.

• 32 grams of whole grains
  • 5 grams of fiber*
  • Made with oats, wheat, barley, rye, quinoa and flax

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Multigrainblend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Wholegrain Rolled Rye), Dried Banana Pieces, Walnuts Coated Withrosemary Extract, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Quinoa,Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cinnamon.

Buy on Walmart*
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I love these and they are great for the morning!! i am a repeat customer!your should try it too and the flavor is yummyyy!love it better than anything for breakfast!!!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
banana nut bread is my favorite so when they came out with this i was in heaven! It tastes JUST like it and it's fresh, the quality is perfect i buy this all the time my family loves it and i will continue to recommend this! It's easy to make, tastes great, easy t open and packging is nice! The price is SO worth it also!
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
I loved this. One day I needed something filling and healthy doing a break at work and I grabbed this and I always eat it now. It filled me up and kept me energized throughout the rest of the workday. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to my friends.
Tinea G.
These little cups work great!! Especially for students and when your on the go! Or even for breakfast at work! They can run as low as a dollar and some change so you can stock up on them as well! I personally don't add sugar to my oatmeal but if your that type you won't need to with this because it has such a variety of flavorful oatmeal
Valerie C.
I am always looking for ways to save time in my morning routine. This oatmeal provides a quick and easy breakfast option to people on the go. I just add my water, heat it up for the allotted time and then add a bit of milk. The portion size is perfect and the flavor is spot on.
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
This is by far the best thing that Quaker has ever come out with! I tried it and got my mom and aunt hooked on it! It's quick, easy, is macro friendly and tastes amazing!!! I have bought this at Walmart and I believe Kroger. I buy it allll the time and will forever!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
This oatmeal is sooooo good!!! I had to force myself to stop purchasing it because I was getting addicted. It has too much sugar for me to keep eating it as much as I was. It is a great to-go snack to bring to work (if your work has a microwave).
codi t.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my go-to snack when one any something sweet for a healthier alternative to fit my newly found healthy lifestyle would highly suggest this to anyone looking to make a change in their eating habits that might have a hard time giving up sweets.
Raquel N.
Love the flavor and love the size. This is a perfect snack or for breakfast. It's very filling. It's so convenient because of its "to go" aspect. The packaging is also cute. Of value price. I would recommend.
Madison N.
Hernando , MS
When it comes to oatmeal my favorite flavor is banana, so I had to try this. It's in a container making it convenient and easy to make. This product is about a 1.00 making it affordable. The smell after cooking it smells so good and personally to me smells like banana nut bread.