Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Granola Cinnamon Apple Walnut

Wake-up and power-up with a deliciously nutritious bowl of Quaker® Real Medleys® Cinnamon Apple Walnut SuperGrains Granola. Packed full of crunchy clusters made with seven super grains and seeds, sweet apples, chopped walnuts and cinnamon, it will help power you up for a busy morning.

• Contains seven super grains and seeds: whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, flaxseed, red quinoa, sunflower seeds, amaranth, & barley.
  • Good source of fiber (8g of total fat per serving)
  • Good source of ALA Omega-3s (160 mg of ALA per serving - 10% of the daily value)
  • 28g of Whole Grains per serving
  • Enjoy with milk, topped on yogurt, or on its own as satisfying snack

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Flaxseed, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red Quinoa, Whey, Sunflower Seeds, Amaranth, Barley, Honey, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

I wanted to buy some granola green I'm looking for but I don't know which one to buy which one is healthy?
tiene pasas? se ven buenisimas, necesito probarlas urgente.
Start your review of Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Granola Cinnamon Apple Walnut!
Miami , FL
This is excellent omG you have no idea guys this company works really hard to sell exceptional products for us and look at this, very organic product perfect for vegan people or people on diet, i want to get another one because this is really perfect and this help me so much in this trajectory 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Medley, FL
Muchos saben que la granola es perjudicial para el cuerpo, ya que contiene una gran cantidad de azúcar, pero la verdad es esta granola parece bastante aceptable, ya que tiene la canela nuez y manzana parece muy completo muy bueno y su sabor es rico muy buena uede SEP para decir que se es perfecto para comer el desayuno o tomar un aperitivo en la tarde
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
This is a good one. I like it I like adding granola to cereal, & yogurt. Mmm. There wasn't a lot of those dried apple pieces in the batch we got, but the ones that were there, were yummy. You know what? This might be a great ice cream topping! :) Cheers!
Vegan, Organic, Kosher
i love to combine these with yogurt and blueberries to start my day with a healthy breakfast. you can get them at your local grocery store or order them online. they are very healthy! i would recommend
Hampton Bays, NY
Simply amazing. I use this during the autumn and it is hands down my favorite granola. The cinnamon isn't over powering which is a plus because most products always have too much cinnamon.  Also, this is really filling. I have this with yogurt around 7am and I'm not hungry until 1pm!
Organic
el bayad bougtob

Out of the few flavors they sell, this is my favorite. I grew up eating their bars so when I started to go healthy, this was my go-to. If you can believe it, I add this every bowl of ice cream. It gives it a nice crunch and it makes my sweet 'healthy'. Its not to sweet and doesn't have a bad after taste like some. I buy this product every grocery visit. Its always the least expensive on the shelf and has an amazing taste to go with that joy. My boyfriend eats it like candy, so its a great snack to have in the house.unnque no he probado la granola quaker creci con el sabor de sus otros productos tan reconocidos y tan excelente calidad y creo que se consiguen en la mayoria de los paises ni de dudar de probar este producto que debe actuar de la mejor manera para nuestra salud y eso es lo que buscamos de un producto aparte de delicioso sea beneficioso para nuestro cuerpo asi que bienvenido a probarlo

Vegan
Oxnard , CA
Yummmy in my tummy! This cereal is so delicious and you don't even feel bad eating it. Yes it is not the heaviest cereal in the whole world that you can eat but it is better than some choices out there. Try it!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
These are one of the most delicious things I have eaten, I love as always this type of cereal and the truth is that I had other brands but I did not like them as much as this, my brothers also give more to my sister and Ami when I finish I go for hers is one of my favorites and I think my sister also she was the initiative to buy this product and the truth is that I thank her I recommend it and I recommend it to you as well You guys do not know but I love it
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
New Brunswick, NJ
I was looking for a healthy granola to add to my yogurt and that was difficult to find until I spotted the Cinnamon Apple Walnut medley. The flavor compliments any of my yogurt varieties, it has a nice crunchiness to it and the ingredients are much better than most other granola brands on the market. It also doubles as a great snack at my desk. Really impressed with this brand.