Quaker® Real Medleys Supergrains Granola Cinnamon Apple Walnut uploaded by Kaarly M.

BY QUAKER #8 in Granola & Muesli

Wake-up and power-up with a deliciously nutritious bowl of Quaker® Real Medleys® Cinnamon Apple Walnut SuperGrains Granola. Packed full of crunchy clusters made with seven super grains and seeds, sweet apples, chopped walnuts and cinnamon, it will help power you up for a busy morning.

• Contains seven super grains and seeds: whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, flaxseed, red quinoa, sunflower seeds, amaranth, & barley.
  • Good source of fiber (8g of total fat per serving)
  • Good source of ALA Omega-3s (160 mg of ALA per serving - 10% of the daily value)
  • 28g of Whole Grains per serving
  • Enjoy with milk, topped on yogurt, or on its own as satisfying snack

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract, Dried Apples, Flaxseed, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red Quinoa, Whey, Sunflower Seeds, Amaranth, Barley, Honey, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Simply amazing. I use this during the autumn and it is hands down my favorite granola. The cinnamon isn't over powering which is a plus because most products always have too much cinnamon.  Also, this is really filling. I have this with yogurt around 7am and I'm not hungry until 1pm!
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Muchos saben que la granola es perjudicial para el cuerpo, ya que contiene una gran cantidad de azúcar, pero la verdad es esta granola parece bastante aceptable, ya que tiene la canela nuez y manzana parece muy completo muy bueno y su sabor es rico muy buena uede SEP para decir que se es perfecto para comer el desayuno o tomar un aperitivo en la tarde
Emily E.
This is a good one. I like it
I like adding granola to cereal, & yogurt. Mmm. There wasn't a lot of those dried apple pieces in the batch we got, but the ones that were there, were yummy.
You know what? This might be a great ice cream topping! :) Cheers!
Julia G.
i love to combine these with yogurt and blueberries to start my day with a healthy breakfast. you can get them at your local grocery store or order them online. they are very healthy! i would recommend
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Yummmy in my tummy! This cereal is so delicious and you don't even feel bad eating it. Yes it is not the heaviest cereal in the whole world that you can eat but it is better than some choices out there. Try it!
Daysi O.
I was looking for a healthy granola to add to my yogurt and that was difficult to find until I spotted the Cinnamon Apple Walnut medley. The flavor compliments any of my yogurt varieties, it has a nice crunchiness to it and the ingredients are much better than most other granola brands on the market. It also doubles as a great snack at my desk. Really impressed with this brand.
Julissa Bm119909 V.
Miami
Good source of fiber (8g of total fat per serving)
28g of Whole Grains per serving
Enjoy with milk, topped on yogurt, or on its own as satisfying snack
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
 Favorite granola cereal, very tasty and has the right amount of sweetness. You get the fruit and nuts pieces with every serving. Delicious and healthy. It can be a bit pricy, what made me skip it couple times before, till my nearest supermarket had it on sale, I decided to give it a try. And since then, immediate love. I get all the other varieties and I can't get enough.
Maria A.
Wyoming, MIchigan
More than I would like to pay for cereal but it is healthy and it keeps me full until lunch when I have it in the morning for breakfast. I like the cinnamon apple taste it has. I love the combination. I have it about twice a week in the morning. It's also a quick breakfast.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
This stuff is great, it's great as cereal or adding it in plain or vanilla yogurt! It makes a quick and healthy breakfast which I also love about it too. You can really taste the cinnamon and apple in it and it taste wonderful!
nazi K.
Montreal
I wanted to buy some granola green I'm looking for but I don't know which one to buy which one is healthy?
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Has anyone had this in vanilla yogurt before? If so.. is it good?
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
tiene pasas? se ven buenisimas, necesito probarlas urgente.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Where can I get this at ?
Julie H.
where can I find this product in Canada?