BY QUAKER #35 in Granola

Nothing gets your morning moving like new Real Medleys® Blueberry Pecan SuperGrains Granola from Quaker. Every bowl is jam-packed full of crunchy clusters made with seven super grains and seeds, sweet blueberries and toasted pecans for a deliciously nutritious start to your day!

• Contains seven super grains and seeds: whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, flaxseed, red quinoa, sunflower seeds, amaranth, & barley.
  • Good source of fiber (8g of total fat per serving)
  • Good source of ALA Omega-3s (160 mg of ALA per serving - 10% of the daily value)
  • 28g of Whole Grains per serving
  • Enjoy with milk, topped on yogurt, or on its own as satisfying snack

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Pecans, Flaxseed, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Red Quinoa, Whey, Blueberries, Sunflower Seed, Amaranth, Barley, Honey, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil.

Contains Wheat, Milk And Pecan Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Walmart*
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
 Favorite granola cereal, very tasty and has the right amount of sweetness. You get the fruit and nuts pieces with every serving. Delicious and healthy. It can be a bit pricy, what made me skip it couple times before, till my nearest supermarket had it on sale, I decided to give it a try. And since then, immediate love. I get all the other varieties and I can't get enough. Keeps you full between meals. With yogurt or milk, these things are amazing!!
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
This granola is absolutely delicious. I would say this is some of the best granola I have eaten. It really makes me enjoy eating yogurt and helps keep me full because yogurt alone is not very satisfying. I definitely recommend this product!
Carolina C.
Copiague, NY
No he probado muchos productos de esta marca. Solo he consumido la avena sin gluten para desayunar. Pero este con arándanos tiene que ser delicioso. Seguro que lo probaré.
Lorena L.
Pensacola, FL
Particularly I like the granola very much and this mark is fabulous what I like most of this presentation is the fruit that it brings is practical I mix it with yogurt and ready to eat
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
I make homemade granola bars with this and love it! So filling. And I hardly have to add other things. Normally I'll get different dried fruits and nuts to add but this is good all on it's own. Not too pricy!
STEPHANIE G.
Hazlehurst, GA
Tried this at my state WIC conference back in August and this was one of the first items I have been trying to look for with no luck i n my area but was able to have a close friend find me more where she lives. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I will be on the look out for even more flavors.
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
I loved this product. I'm a fan of blueberry and this was delicious. You can also eat it without any guilt since it's pretty healthy. You can add it to oatmeal, yogurt or just eat it plain. I'd definitely buy again.
Haley H.
I am a Quaker brand freak! I buy this granola all the time. It's great to put over yogurt! Definitely recommend to keep this on hand as a snack. Also it's healthy! You cannot go wrong with Quaker granola.
Shakira M.
I loved this product. I'm a fan of blueberry and this was delicious. You
can also eat it without any guilt since it's pretty healthy. You can
add it to oatmeal, yogurt or just eat it plain. I'd definitely buy
again.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
These cost too much especially when they're full of preservatives, sugar, and empty calories. It's much cheaper to make your own and you can control what's in it. The taste is artificial and you feel like you swallowed a rock after eating it.