Quaker Real Medleys Super Granis Banana Walnut 2.46 oz uploaded by Kayla Z.Quaker Real Medleys Super Granis Banana Walnut 2.46 oz uploaded by India W.

BY QUAKER #32 in Hot Cereal

Quaker real medleys super granis banana walnut 2.46 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
banana nut bread is my favorite so when they came out with this i was in heaven! It tastes JUST like it and it's fresh, the quality is perfect i buy this all the time my family loves it and i will continue to recommend this! It's easy to make, tastes great, easy t open and packging is nice! The price is SO worth it also!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
SO good, and SO filling!!!!!! I love the banana walnut oatmeal. I could honestly eat it every day! i actually did for a little while until i needed a break. So i switched to a different flavor! I bought it at my local Weis Store, and would definitely buy it again!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Owingsville, KY
This is my go-to flavor for instant oatmeal and n excellent option for a quick, low-maintenance breakfast. I think it's a healthy option, provides lots of fiber, and doesn't have an overwhelmingly large amount of sugar. A great quick and yummy option!
JIll K.
JIll K.
I truly love this oatmeal!!! It is so tasty, healthy, delicious, and filling!! The low carbohydrates, low sugar and high protein is what attracts me to this product. Its a great on the go breakfast and I highly recommen and would buy this again!!!
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
This oatmeal is sooooo good!!! I had to force myself to stop purchasing it because I was getting addicted. It has too much sugar for me to keep eating it as much as I was. It is a great to-go snack to bring to work (if your work has a microwave).
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
SeaTac, WA
I've had these oatmeal cups by a lot of brands but this is by far my favorite. Convenient to keep in my locker at work and support fast to make. It has a great banana flavor with nuts already in it. No doctoring needed
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boulder City, NV
This is a delicious oatmeal! It's nothing like the oatmeal you had as a kid, or that pre-packaged stuff! This tastes like real nuts and tasty fruit. It's beautifully made with well-paired fruit and nut combinations!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
I'm not sure why but for some reason this made me feel super sick and I absolutely hated the banana flavor. And I'm a really big fan of Quaker also. The other flavors in this are great, this one was a no go for me.
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I really didn't like this flavor all that much, and it is cheaper just to buy the packs. That said, I like that it had real fruit in it. This was also really convenient and could be eaten almost anywhere!
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Garden grove , Ca
Soooooo convenient! I keep a case at work for emergencies because the flavor is outstanding! It also mixes well with plain oats if you need more. I probably eat these little wonderful oats once a week!