Quaker® Real Medleys Strawberry & Almond Granola & Yogurt Blend uploaded by Nichole B.

BY QUAKER #39 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simple and hearty ingredients combine in every serving of Quaker Real Medleys Granola and Yogurt Blend to give your breakfast lots of flavor and balance. A base of multigrain granola, including oats and wheat, is enhanced with sweet chunks of real apple, cinnamon, and yogurt. The shelf stable single-serve packaging means no bowls or mess to clean up. To prepare the creamy yogurt blend, just add cold milk, stir well and let stand for two minutes. Quaker Real Medleys Granola and Yogurt Blend makes having a tasty wholesome breakfast easy. Each 65 gram serving contains 10 grams of protein when prepared with a half cup of skim milk.

Nakshidil C.
That being said... I can't get enough of the Strawberry Almond blends cups. These taste great and I love that they are a healthy snack or breakfast option. I love how quick and convenient they are and how I can just throw one in a bag and not have to worry about keeping it cold like a conventional yogurt. I also love that if I'm in a hurry and need to get out the door quick I can just mix one up and put the lid on and pop it in my cup holder and eat on the way. My SO is a truck driver and he loves that he can take them with him to work and not have to worry about keeping them cold until he wants one later in the day. These are a super convenient healthy option for breakfast lunch or snack! My kids love the strawberry and the raspberry flavors and will pass up less healthy snacks for one of these. Quaker hit a home run with these in my opinion and the only thing they could do that would be better is make more flavor varieties
Andrea N.
White city, Or
I love these. They are so easy to make and so yummy to eat. The first time I tried one I had my doubts of how good they were . Truns out they are delicious and super filling . I try to have one for breakfast every morning. I'm glad I finally got around to trying this product it was well worth the wait.
Hadacha R.
If I'm in a rush one morning, I just grab one of these and prepare them on the go. Its easy to make and quick, and saves a lot of time. I've been eating this for years, it's delicious, you guys should try it!
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
This is good if you pressed for time, but definitely not the best way to eat oatmeal. The flavor is a little bland, but the almonds and grains will fend off hunger for a bit
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
This is my favorite way to start the day. Delicious and healthy start. It's the perfect amount of almond and strawberry flavor and it's just the right amount to fill me up. The price is also not bad for breakfast.
Dallas L.
I eat my breakfast in my car every day on my way to school, because i do go the gym every day so this yogurt blend was the best thing that i came across. it is the best thing to just grab and go and it does keep you full. i buy these every week and will continue too until i find something better
shauna n.
Highland Hgts, KY
My friend offered me one of these cups when I recently came to stay with her and it was absolutely delicious! The strawberry flavor is incredible! I am interested in trying the different flavors!
Shakira M.
That was always my recipe. The only complaint I have is that I wish
the fruit and nut bits were bigger! There's nothing more hearty on a
cold winter day then a nice hot bowl of oatmeal!
This saved me in college I loved having these and making these real
quick in the dorms rather than going downstairs and grabbing breakfast
too early in the morning! great quality! Very good quality and
sufficient pricing! I would recommend
Alicia M.
Wayne, PA
These little containers of oatmeal are fantastic. Similar to mac n cheese you see in these type packaging, you make it and eat it in the packaging. it has a handy line to let you know how much water to put it, you pop in microwave and enjoy. I eat these at LEAST 3x a week because they are so convienient, leave only a spoon in the sink and taste like the flavor they claim. A great value for the price, especially if you hav kids. this should be a staple item in your kitchen
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Quaker Real Medleys strawberry and Almond Granola & Yogurt blend is my favorite breakfast. It has at the nutrition i look for from my breakfast. It comes in a cup ready to consume. It is a great value for money. Quaker comes in various flavors and each is equally delicious.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
Does this taste good? I am curious !