Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Summer Berry uploaded by Leslie W.Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Summer Berry uploaded by Aurora G.

BY QUAKER #32 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit - sweet strawberries, delicious raspberries, and whole blueberries. Quaker® Real Medleys® Summer Berry Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Dried Fruit (Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries), Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Buy on Target
Jenny U.
Absolutely love this oatmeal. I never ever eat oatmeal for breakfast because I have how gooey and slimey it is. I have tried the packaged Quaker brands and have never liked it. I decided to try this and i love it. It is my go-to for breakfast. It's perfect and just right.  I enjoy the fact it has REAL dried fruits, such as blueberries and strawberry pieces. It's just enough to keep you full in the morning. It doesnt have too much artificial stuff added to it because the ingredients list is pretty short. I recommend this 5/5 for breakfast and everyone should give it a shot. It's a bit pricey, $1.29 at my local grocery store. Wish they could come in a bulk so i can save some money.
Kelly K.
Morristown, NJ
I'm eating this as I type and just HAD to leave a review! This oatmeal is going to be my new fave for a quick, nutritious breakfast before work or while on the go.

It's super simple - peel the top back, add boiling water, and let sit. The whole blueberries and raspberry chunks are delicious and taste so fresh. It's a filling, warming breakfast that is so much better than a lousy granola bar or muffin. The container makes it easy to travel with, too. Can't wait to try the other varieties!
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
What can I say - I love them. They actually have real fruit and nuts in them. They are delicious and make for a perfect breakfast. They are a step up from those little oatmeal packets and there's no cleaning up to do afterwards. Ideal for camping (pack the cups out, please), breakfast on the job, at home, anywhere.Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Summer Berry
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is one of my favorite oatmeal flavors! It's in a convenient cup for on the go and perfect for taking to work! It's smells and tastes amazing!! Everyone will follow the aroma to see what you're eating. I definitely recommend this brand and flavor!
Morgan R.
These are perfect little on the go snacks or breakfasts! I have tons of these and recommend them for rushing people! They taste very good, but they are a little sweet though.
Autumn M.
This oatmeal is so good! It's the perfect breakfast for when you're in a hurry. I usually make it with my Keurig to make it even easier. The cup it's in sits perfectly in my car's cupholders so I often have it on my drive to work. It's fruity and absolutely delicious. It's good just as it is, no sweetener needed.
Evelyn A.
I like to have oatmeal whenever I get the craving. I would say it's somewhat healthy. It does contain fruit. This contains blueberries and strawberries inside and you can definitely taste it in the oatmeal. I wasn't a big fan of it because I really don't put fruit in my oatmeal. The one thing I did like about this was that it was easy to use. This would be perfect for anyone that likes berry flavor or fruits in their oatmeal.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
These are great to keep in your desk at work in case you're running late and miss breakfast or for the kids who need something quick on the school days. The berries are delightful in this. They are bursting with flavor. The Quaker company is a trusted brand name in any home as well.
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
I keep this at my office desk in the winter! It is easy to fix and have when I do not have time to eat breakfast before getting the kids to school (WAY TOO OFTEN). The flavor is amazing and tastes like it is made with fresh berries!!! Eating this for breakfast also often curbs my appetite and I snack less throughout the day
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
I like the Real Medleys from Quaker but this is my least favorite flavor so far. I'm not sure why. I guess maybe because I associate oatmeal with warmer flavors like maple or cinnamon. The flavor is good, it's just not my thing. You get a good serving of oatmeal with berries.