Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Really easy to make a breakfast when I have to go to work and take my kids to school.
Honestly I don't really enjoy the flavor but I can buy it.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely delicious! Though I feel like the price per unit is a little steep. I'd rather just get a box with a bunch of packets for less money.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
I love these on the go oatmeal cups they do cook really fast and they taste delicious but I don't think you get enough product for the price
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
Grown up version of the instant peaches & cream oatmeal that I grew up eating! Perfect portion size & price and great for cold busy mornings!
Amy R.
This is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast. I always keep one handy for an early morning or a travel day. Great taste and so easy to prepare!
Darian W.
P C Beach, FL
I love oatmeal and I've always trusted the Quaker brand! To be honest I buy the variety pack from Sam's and could eat it all day every day.
Liz G.
Austin, TX
Delicious delicious and delicious! My favorite go to on the go breakfast if I haven't at home you know it gonna be in my bag in the morning
Cynthia e.
Cleveland, WI
I think they are good. I've used them a few times and just add cinnamon and it's ready to go with milk. Very healthy and fast to warm up.
Nataliya S.
Ewing, NJ
Not too much food in that little container, but same great oatmeal as big size !
Great on the go I guess, also too wasteful and expensive
Jessica S.
Really great on a cold winter morning to just chuck in the microwave, or boil some hot water and go. The taste and consistency is great!

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond