Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Robin M.
Ontario, NY
Yummy and filling! You can count on Quaker for good oatmeal. There's not much to say; the flavor is not artificial and I like the ease of the cup design. A bit pricey.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I love these convenient oatmeal cups that Quaker makes. They come in great flavors and makes breakfast time very easy. The price is a bit high but worth it.
Rachel G.
Tinley Park, IL
One of my favorite breakfasts. It is very filling and has a great texture. I don't like plain oatmeal but with the nuts and fruits this has become my go to.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Oatmeal it self is very plain. The peaches are large chunks and chewy. The almonds are barely in there. I wouldn't even eat all of this one that I have!
Emily F.
i love Quaker products. i enjoyed the convenience of this product. It is very tasty and loved the flavor combination. It is fairly inexpensive as well.
Lyndsey J.
Chester, VA
Love these Quaker to go oatmeal cups. They are a life saver when you are in a hurry and have to carry them to work with you! Plus they are delicious!
Rachael H.
Noblesville, IN
We went on vacay a few years ago and they didn't include or breakfast in our stay. So we packed these to have something warm to eat in the mornings.
Rachel P.
Yummy, yummy, yummy! I love the convenience of this oatmeal and the flavor is absolutely amazing! A must have for mornings when you're in a hurry.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is so far my favorite of this line of oatmeal. I had one for breakfast break! It smells so good and the pieces of peach are my favorite part.
Erica D.
Fenton, MO
Love these individual oatmeals for on the go! They are perfect to take to work because everything is there and just needs to be heated. Love this

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond