Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I normally hate eating peaches but after tasting this flavor by accident I fell in love with this combination. I still hate peaches but love this for my breakfast. The combination is just so yummy. It makes a perfect and quick breakfast. I also add in some walnuts and dates to it for an extra powerful breakfast
kim p.
Westover, MD
This Quaker real Medleys peach almond oatmeal is a new favorite of mind. I love the taste and convenience of this product. I bought mine from Food Lion and the price is worth what you are getting out of this product. I would not change a thing and will continue to take this to work for me in the morning.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I purchased Quaker Real Medleys Peach Almond Oatmeal at my local Stop and Shop. I was very pleasantly surprised. The price was reasonable and the flavor was excellent. If you like peach this is the perfect hot oatmeal to add that extra warm and fuzzy feeling to the cold winter nights. I would definitely recommend this brand of oatmeal.
Ayuni P.
I keep a few of this at work as emergency food source.
Pros: Its healthy and filling. Its a great quick meal option when you are on the go or dont have time to eat. It is delicious as the fruity nutty taste if that is something that you like.
Cons: none
Recommended to those on the go
Michela M.
Favorite oatmeal flavor ever! This is my go to when I feel like snacking on something but want something filling and warm. Whether you cook this product with water or milk it is still delicious. I keep buying it and keep loving it more and more. Can't get tired of it
Brandi B.
Cedar Springs, MI
I just bought this for my son. He Loves peaches and cream flavor. This wasn't as good in his opinion. However, it was a huge hit with my teenage daughter. She adds hot water and eats it. The go in the mornings before school or running to and from activities. And I'm happy because it's healthy and filling. Win win.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
This oatmeal was surprisingly yummy! Nothing beats my homemade version 😉, but I was pleasantly surprised when they came out with this flavor combo. I have been making peach and almond oatmeal for years and I thought I was the only one that liked that combo. Cudos Quaker 😊
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I love Peach anything...so I was pretty happy to try these. But I didn't like the Peach at all. It just had a weird flavor that wasn't Peach. The prices are good and these are perfect when I commute to work but I ate the ones I'd bought and wouldn't get this flavor again.
Vanessa Anne T.
I love peach and almond and this product has it all. The taste is amazing. The product is in full contents which is good for the value of your money. Quaker oats has been producing good quality cereals for many years now. You will never go wrong with any of their products.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
The flavor and portion is great, but the individual packaging, although convened, is quite wasteful. This is a pricier way to buy oatmeal as well. I prefer to just buy standard oats and add my own sweeteners, nuts, and fruit.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond