Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Monica C.
Sacramento, CA
At this moment my favorite flavor. I like that out of the fruit flavor the pieces of fruit in this stay a bit firm and not soggy when you cook it. Light peach flavor not overly sweet or overwhelming. Perfect for on the go or to have at work and quickly make it.
Ashlyn J.
Panama City, FL
I just tried the peaches oatmeal for the first time and I am now addicted. It is SO yummy and of course filling so I stay content for a longer period of time after eating it. I get mine from Walmart or if I happen to see it at the grocery store. I would maybe add some honey.
Dtahtiyanah J.
Syracuse, NY
I love peach oatmeal! Go buy you some it adds flavor to the wheat but is still very healthy! I do not eat this very often just because I eat other things but the flavor is so delicious. I would totally recommend this.
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
This is peachy goodness in a cup. Almonds are an added plus, this is a warm comfort food . Great for appetite control and taste buds alike.
This flavor is the bomb..
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
They made these at my first middle school I loved them they tasted really goof and after all they are healthy right they have many other flavors as well really good ones too.
Naomi B.
Frederick
Omg love this flavor!!!! The actual chunks of peaches are so delicious. Great price and can find it at any grocery store. Only con is you have to microwave for longer time than it says on the package.
Maddy E.
I love Quaker Real Medleys! They perfect for on the go college students looking for a balanced quick breakfast. I will be buying them again, though they are a bit expensive. Yummy Flavors!
Daniela M.
YUM! I'm a big fan of oatmeal, since I was a kid. It's a fast, deliciously tasty and convenient breakfast, plus, it keeps you full. but when I was a child my mom used to made oatmeal just with milk and cinnamon, now that I can choose my own flavors I must say that the peach and almond one has the best flavor of all Quaker Medleys. You can really see and taste the fruits. LOVE IT!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I LOVE this little cups of instant oatmeal! I keep them in my desk drawer at work. They're an inexpensive, easy way to have breakfast when you're in a hurry. I get them at Wal-Mart or Target depending on where I'm shopping. I don't buy these in the summer because I don't like warm breakfast in the summer - but I go through a lot of them in the winter.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
I normally hate eating peaches but after tasting this flavor by accident I fell in love with this combination. I still hate peaches but love this for my breakfast. The combination is just so yummy. It makes a perfect and quick breakfast. I also add in some walnuts and dates to it for an extra powerful breakfast

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond