Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Regina O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My favorite flavor with oatmeal! The serving size is perfect and it's super easy to make and hold.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Quaker real peach medley has a delicious flavor gives you a boost in the morning easy quick to make
Liz P.
Bethlehem, PA
So these are delicious and convenient. The only problem is the price. I think they're too pricey.
Lindsey B.
Maple Valley, WA
Yum! My favorite flavor of oatmeal by far. So easy and quick. I wish there was less sugar though.
Dawn B.
Saint Augustine, FL
the flavor is amazing & the fact that it is already measured out is great, just a little pricey.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
Perfect serving of oatmeal with amazing mix of peach and almond. Perfect amount of sugar as well.
Katelynn B.
Alliance , OH
It was good but not great I would eat it again but it would not be my go to choice of an oatmeal.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
I love having these in my desk at work. I can eat a warm breakfast that is good for me at work!
Say J.
Fort Worth, TX
Always my go to for a quick breakfast in the morning when I'm in a rush, and always fills me up
Abi H.
West Frankfort, IL
There needs to be more fruit but other than that it tastes great and there is a descent amount

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond