Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond

BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. With wholesome multi-grains and pieces of fruit and nuts- sweet peaches and roasted almonds. Quaker® Real Medleys® Peach Almond Oatmeal+ is a breakfast experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dried Sweetened Peaches (Peaches, Sugar, Citric Acid), Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Almonds, Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Natural Flavor, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat And Almond Ingredients.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Peach Almond
Michelle L.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is a delicious hot cereal for when your low on time and need a speedy meal. Great flavor, and warm.
Maidelyn P.
This Quaker real Medleys peach almond oatmeal is a new favorite of mind. I love the taste and convenience of this product. I bought mine from Food Lion and the price is worth what you are getting out of this product. I would not change a thing and will continue to take this to work for me in the morning.
Samantha R.
I love this oatmeal! It's a great start to my day. It's really yummy and filling. I almost always buy it.
Esther E.
Tasty, fast and filing. Breakfast is ready in about 3 minutes. I make mine with milk instead of water.
Tyger R.
Columbus, OH
My kids love this cereal but it has a lot of almonds in it. Other than that it's flavorful and great .
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
I love this oatmeal it's great and it makes a morning great and give energy and there is a great flavor
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I love this oatmeal. Peach is one of my favorite flavors and I would definitely buy and eat this again.
Jaelyn W.
Haverhill, MA
I eat Quaker oatmeal every day and this is definitely one of my favorite flavors!! I love it so much
Darian C.
Roy, UT
I this this was good just not sweet enough for me I like my cereal sweet. But very healthy and good
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these portable oatmeals. They're perfect for when you don't have time and you're on the go.

Quaker® Real Medleys  Oatmeal Peach Almond