Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal+ Blueberry Hazelnut uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY QUAKER #34 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Discover an entirely new take on what oatmeal can be. Quaker® Real Medleys® Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal+ contains wholesome multi-grains, whole blueberries, and roasted hazelnuts for a delicious start to your day. The convenient and portable package also means you can take it wherever you go. Try a flavor experience unlike any other with Quaker® Real Medleys® Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal+!

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Dried Blueberries, Hazelnuts, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Buttermilk, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat, Hazelnut And Milk Ingredients.

Buy on Target
Miranda V.
Highly recommend! I loooooove these so much! These are by far the best breakfast item i buy when I'm at the store and i buy them almost every grocery trip. Makes for a quick fast breakfast!
Brenda O.
I just love how convenient this oatmeal is!! Being a mom and always on the go can be hard for me to reach for a nutritional breakfast and these little guys are perfect for me. I hear it up and take it it's super convenient and quick to make and eat. I am now able to eat a healthy balanced breakfast When I'm in a rush to get my kids to school and get to work on time
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love oatmeal. We eat oatmeal at all times of the day. It's healthy and filling. And these grab and go containers are just awesome and taste so good. My whole family loves them. This flavor is a house favorite. I feel good about letting my children eat them and I get a warm yummy treat without breaking my diet
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
These were really yummy and convenient to throw in my bag to microwave at work or store in my desk at work. It's fool proof of you follow the directions of how much water to put in. I was surprised how much I loved the blueberry one since I feel dried blueberries don't usually rehydrate well but I thought his flavor was awesome!
Kristina P.
Cypress, TX
I love these for on the go mornings. This flavor is amazing. I know there are other blueberry flavors but that hazelnut kicks it up a notch. My kids love these as well. We've liked pretty much every flavor but this is one of my favorites.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Yum! This is a great quick cook oatmeal in a convenient cup. I generally like the blueberry and hazelnut flavor although the blueberries can have a little bit of a fake taste. The overall product is really good and easy to heat up at work without dirtying a bowl to make it.
Olivia P.
Portland , ME
I love love love oatmeal! I've been eating Quaker Oats since I was a child. It's my go to oatmeal brand. This one particularly tastes so good! For a great price. This oatmeal is easy to make, and very nutritious! I would definitely recommend!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I eat this for breakfast every morning I love it so much I happy my day better after having one of theses I can't stop having them they are so good and they also come in so many flavors too I love all the different ones
Lisa W.
Proctorville, OH
These are so good but have a lot of sugar in them. Super easy to prepare and taste really good. A decently healthy option but definitely a lot of sugar. I recommend these to anyone that needs a quick easy breakfast option.
Alicyn N.
This is delicious! I love blueberries and hazelnut. You can put water or milk in here or microwave it or just add hot water and let it sit for about 4 minutes. You could use this as a overnight oat type of thing. I buy this at walmart
L A.
Constanta
Does it contains a lot of sugar?