Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal+ Blueberry Hazelnut uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY QUAKER #26 in Hot Cereal

Discover an entirely new take on what oatmeal can be. Quaker® Real Medleys® Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal+ contains wholesome multi-grains, whole blueberries, and roasted hazelnuts for a delicious start to your day. The convenient and portable package also means you can take it wherever you go. Try a flavor experience unlike any other with Quaker® Real Medleys® Blueberry Hazelnut Oatmeal+!

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Brown Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Dried Blueberries, Hazelnuts, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Buttermilk, Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat, Hazelnut And Milk Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Dawn L.
This is delicious and super easy to make, all you need is water and a microwave, or boiling water. Pour the boiling water up to the line inside the cup, replace the cap and wait 3 minutes for the oatmeal to absorb the water and then...the best oatmeal every. There's plenty of blueberries and hazelnuts and it fills you up. I eat this for breakfast, lunch, or for a snack.
Shelly W.
Hamtramck, MI
I purchased this one day as an impulse buy, the store had them sitting at the counter as you pay. I selected one to try and it was simple, fast, easy, and it actually tasted great. I eat more in the morning than I should, so this size was good but i also had a banana to fill me up
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
My favorite breakfast at work. A little too much sugar so it's not an every day thing, but it's very simple to make, just the right amount and is warm and filling when my office is cold and frantic. This is by far my favorite flavor, and they're easy to stow in my desk drawer.
Rachel G.
This oatmeal is not as good as if you make it on the stove. If you need something fast, this is a good option. I like the flavor. It is not overwhelmingly blueberry or hazelnutty. Easy to make but I think I would try a different flavor next time. Still a good choice on the go,
Barbara W.
i love this. The blueberry hazelnut is a wonderful combination and the fact its oatmeal makes me so much happier. I never have enough time in the morning to eat, so im happy they made this flavor in a to go form, love it when im on the run
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These are little cups of amazing. The fresh fruit, nuts and other delicious flavors means I can have a different flavor everyday of the week! They cook super fast, fill you up and fuel ur day perfectly. I buy them all the time!
Jay R.
These Quaker Oatmeals in a cup are absolutely good. Can microwave and eat a little after letting it cool. Tastes really good and is very filling. Totally recommend to all those in need of a quick and easy breakfast meal.
Ruth O.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these added flavors of fruits and nuts. It makes my oatmeal more enjoyable and still nutritious. It's nice and convenient packing to just grab and go and still feel like you took time to eat a good breakfast.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Perfect for an on the go breakfast!!! I purchase these for myself when I know I need to eat breakfast early in the morning. The flavor is awesome and the combination of the blueberry and hazelnut is perfect
A J.
Great for a quick morning and with the lid I can take it to work with me. This is at most grocery stores. The flavor is more on the subtle side but still very enjoyable. It's a healthy way to start the day.