BY QUAKER #7 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts – delicious walnuts, sweet apples, and tasty cranberries, Quaker® Real Medleys®Apple Walnut Oatmeal+ is an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Dried Sweetened Apples (Apples, Sugar), Dried Sweetened Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract, Brown Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Apples, Sugar, Fructose, Cinnamon, Malic Acid, Sodium Sulfite For Color Retention), Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Contains Wheat And Walnut Ingredients.

• How can I taste it?1 Answers
  • Guys, it's impossible not to love, it's perfect to start ...1 Answers
  • I work from 8am-7pm every day . What are some good on the...6 Answers
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut
  • "I tried the Cherry Pistachio and Peach Almond, expecting them to be much like other instant oatmeals I've tried, but these were definitely different!" in 92 reviews
  • "I've tried almost all flavors: Apple Walnut, Peach Almond and Summertime Berry and all three of these have been absolutely scrumptious!" in 91 reviews
  • "I didn't need to add any extra sugar to the Apple Walnut flavor but felt that some of the berries in the Summer Berry flavor were a little tart." in 81 reviews
  • "First, they are good, ok portion, quick/easy/convenient.. but I don't feel like they have enough flavor, tasted really bland to me (I bought a few peach almond.)" in 76 reviews
  • "I love oatmeal and how easy these are for me to stash in my desk at work (I use instant hot water from a single serve coffee machine too!)." in 46 reviews
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I’m a huge oatmeal fan but I’m picky as far as flavors go - it has to be done right. While I love the apple and walnut aspect of these oats the sugar added is a little excessive. One of the pros of oatmeal is that it is lowcal but by adding so much sugar to these packs they defeat the purpose. Good in a pinch but I prefer mixing my own.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This Oatmeal is my favorite for home or on the go. Just add hot water or hot milk and eat away. Little trick. If you have a Keurig Coffee Maker it dispenses the PERFECT amount of hot water into your Cup of Oatmeal. Just place it on the lowest size and stir. Amazing taste!
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I love these quick, easy, on-the-go quaker oatmeal cup.  The apple one is one of my least favorite, but don't let that deter you... it's still awesome! It's pricier than the instant packets, but it's far better.  Plus it's cheaper than fast food and healthier too.
Jaime W.
Columbia, LA
I love these bowl containers. I don't have to worry about dishes, measuring the water or anything. All I need is hot water and I'm good to go for breakfast. I love having these in my lunchbox for work. Add hot water on the plane and I have a breakfast. Sometimes we don't have extra bowls on the plane and this is perfect for that. Love this flavor too
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
Love these! I’ve been buying these for about 2 years now and I’m never disappointed! These make a good on the go breakfast which is why I like it if I’m going to work or school! My favorite flavors would have to be banana nut and apple walnut cranberry! The only complaint I have about the apple walnut cranberry is that id like to see more cranberry in the mixture!
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
So i always have to have granola or oatmeal in the mornings, I either grab a nature valley granola bar, or other bar, or just some rolled oats with or yougurt or milk, or i get a cup of oatmeal, some milk and or yougrt and mix it all together, i usually take some fruot to put in my oatmeal and it tastes great, andis quick and easy to make.
Nicole Z.
These are sooo delicious! I was actually really surprised when i tried it. Its also really convenient to take with you on the go without using any dishes. I bought this at walmart and it was gone fast! Need to get more!
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I love this oatmeal! I always really like having fruit in basically any meal so it made eating this even better. You can basically get it anywhere and it's any easy thing to eat on the go and even when you're in a rush. I recommend getting these.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I usually am not a fan of oatmeal because if he texture, but I decided to try this brand and the taste definitely made up for how I usually feel about it. It was very affordable and I will try again.
brianna w.
The first thing I noticed when I opened this oatmeal cup was that there was quite a bit of toppings, especially apple. I used water to make this instead of milk and the microwave instead of boiling water. I have a specific way I like to make my oats, so I didn't follow the microwave directions exactly. Therefore, I can't say how these oats would turn out if you were to follow the microwave directions exactly, but they way I made them turned out great! Just make sure to stir it very well because I found that most of the cinnamon sunk to the bottom. My favorite part of this oatmeal were definitely the apples. Not only were there decent sized chunks of apples, but there were also slices of apples with some skin left on them, much like those bagged apple chips you would buy at a store. The flavorful and sweet chunks of apples were far better than the slices though, as the chunks seemed to rehydrate with the addition of water and were actually quite juicy once they did. The cranberries (which rehydrated as well) added a bit of tartness to the oatmeal, but I could have gone without them. As for the walnuts, they don't really add much flavor but they do bring about a nice crunch that breaks up the mushy texture of the oatmeal. I noticed that the walnuts are quite a bit larger in size compared to other flavors of quaker instant oatmeal like the Raisin Date and Walnut. It kind of reminds me of the one they sell at McDonalds, except better (and probably better for you). My only complaints are that this is relatively high in sugar (22g) and it could use a bit more cinnamon, but that's an easy fix!
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor of this oatmeal? Mine is the Summer Berries
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What flavor did you get in your Holiday VoxBox?
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
Does anyone know who sells this, I haven't really looked around yet
Rachel A.
Who would recommend trying these?
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
Are this filling? Or do they leave you still hungry?