BY QUAKER

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts – delicious walnuts, sweet apples, and tasty cranberries, Quaker® Real Medleys®Apple Walnut Oatmeal+ is an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multi Grain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Rolled Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Dried Sweetened Apples (Apples, Sugar), Dried Sweetened Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar), Walnuts Coated With Rosemary Extract, Brown Sugar, Dehydrated Apples (Apples, Sugar, Fructose, Cinnamon, Malic Acid, Sodium Sulfite For Color Retention), Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor.

Contains Wheat And Walnut Ingredients.

• How can I taste it?1 Answers
  • Guys, it's impossible not to love, it's perfect to start ...1 Answers
  • This seems kind of small, is it a filling breakfast?2 Answers
Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut

Start your review of Quaker® Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I tried the Cherry Pistachio and Peach Almond, expecting them to be much like other instant oatmeals I've tried, but these were definitely different!" in 92 reviews
  • "I've tried almost all flavors: Apple Walnut, Peach Almond and Summertime Berry and all three of these have been absolutely scrumptious!" in 91 reviews
  • "I didn't need to add any extra sugar to the Apple Walnut flavor but felt that some of the berries in the Summer Berry flavor were a little tart." in 81 reviews
  • "First, they are good, ok portion, quick/easy/convenient.. but I don't feel like they have enough flavor, tasted really bland to me (I bought a few peach almond.)" in 76 reviews
  • "I love oatmeal and how easy these are for me to stash in my desk at work (I use instant hot water from a single serve coffee machine too!)." in 46 reviews
Danielle Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend loves these. It really does suck that they don’t sell them everywhere but they are perfect for a quick grab and go if you don’t have a bowl around. This is also his favorite flavor! I think they sell them at target!
Abby B.
Blacksburg , VA
I’m a huge oatmeal fan but I’m picky as far as flavors go - it has to be done right. While I love the apple and walnut aspect of these oats the sugar added is a little excessive. One of the pros of oatmeal is that it is lowcal but by adding so much sugar to these packs they defeat the purpose. Good in a pinch but I prefer mixing my own.
anaika h.
New Haven, CT
One thing my son loves is oatmeal, if i let him he will eat it everyday. He truly enjoyed this flavor. There are many other flavors available i enjoy them too. Great amount of sweetness and gets you full to concur your morning. Lets be honest we all need that great boost of energy.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
These are pretty good. They are really nice when you need breakfast quick & on the go. Also if you’re a fan of oatmeal. I would eat them twice a week in college but now I don’t have them as often since I’m back home and cook in the mornings. But they are a great and filling way to refuel or start your day if you are in a rush or on the go.
Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
This Oatmeal is my favorite for home or on the go. Just add hot water or hot milk and eat away. Little trick. If you have a Keurig Coffee Maker it dispenses the PERFECT amount of hot water into your Cup of Oatmeal. Just place it on the lowest size and stir. Amazing taste!
Tawnee W.
Farmington, UT
I love these quick, easy, on-the-go quaker oatmeal cup.  The apple one is one of my least favorite, but don't let that deter you... it's still awesome! It's pricier than the instant packets, but it's far better.  Plus it's cheaper than fast food and healthier too.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
These are sooo delicious! I was actually really surprised when i tried it. Its also really convenient to take with you on the go without using any dishes. I bought this at walmart and it was gone fast! Need to get more!
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried this a couple months back for breakfast and I can say I was not impressed. The flavor was not very good and the apples tasted funny. I love oatmeal but I will not be purchasing this flavor again.
brianna w.
The first thing I noticed when I opened this oatmeal cup was that there was quite a bit of toppings, especially apple. I used water to make this instead of milk and the microwave instead of boiling water. I have a specific way I like to make my oats, so I didn't follow the microwave directions exactly. Therefore, I can't say how these oats would turn out if you were to follow the microwave directions exactly, but they way I made them turned out great! Just make sure to stir it very well because I found that most of the cinnamon sunk to the bottom. My favorite part of this oatmeal were definitely the apples. Not only were there decent sized chunks of apples, but there were also slices of apples with some skin left on them, much like those bagged apple chips you would buy at a store. The flavorful and sweet chunks of apples were far better than the slices though, as the chunks seemed to rehydrate with the addition of water and were actually quite juicy once they did. The cranberries (which rehydrated as well) added a bit of tartness to the oatmeal, but I could have gone without them. As for the walnuts, they don't really add much flavor but they do bring about a nice crunch that breaks up the mushy texture of the oatmeal. I noticed that the walnuts are quite a bit larger in size compared to other flavors of quaker instant oatmeal like the Raisin Date and Walnut. It kind of reminds me of the one they sell at McDonalds, except better (and probably better for you). My only complaints are that this is relatively high in sugar (22g) and it could use a bit more cinnamon, but that's an easy fix!
Carlyn W.
Gray Court, SC
SOO GOOD! When I lived in a dorm and could only eat oatmeal if it was microwaved, I bought a lot of these in different flavors. This one is super good and they keep you filling full!
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor of this oatmeal? Mine is the Summer Berries
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What flavor did you get in your Holiday VoxBox?
Rachel A.
Who would recommend trying these?
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
Are this filling? Or do they leave you still hungry?

Kohl's