Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut

You’ve never seen oatmeal like this. Packed with wholesome multi-grains and chunks of real fruit and nuts – delicious walnuts, sweet apples, and tasty cranberries, Quaker Real MedleysApple Walnut Oatmeal+ is an oatmeal experience beyond your expectations. It comes in a convenient, portable package so you can eat it anywhere! It’s so easy to make… Just add water and microwave. No mess, no bowl to clean up.

Is there any oatmeal comparable to this? It is mt favorite but a little pricy.
HooW do you feel about this product ?
Start your review of Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut!
Product Highlights
I tried the Cherry Pistachio and Peach Almond, expecting them to be much like other instant oatmeals I've tried, but these were definitely different!in reviews
I've tried almost all flavors: Apple Walnut, Peach Almond and Summertime Berry and all three of these have been absolutely scrumptious!in reviews
I didn't need to add any extra sugar to the Apple Walnut flavor but felt that some of the berries in the Summer Berry flavor were a little tart.in reviews
...like they have enough flavor, tasted really bland to me (I bought a few peach almond.)in reviews
I love oatmeal and how easy these are for me to stash in my desk at work (I use instant hot water from a single serve coffee machine too!).in reviews
Milpitas, CA
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Apple Walnut uploaded by Padma N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean ingredients and fast to make.I like to make it on days that I’m very busy I was easy No fuss.I also packet when I go to camping or hike as it’s easy to carry and convenient for everyone. Low calories and high protein all packaged in one
Columbus, GA
I love oatmeal and this one is really tasty and healthy. I love the container this comes in because you can bring it with you on the go which is super convenient sometimes when I am in a hurry and need to eat breakfast. This oatmeal has great flavor and gets my belly full. I will buy again and I recommend.
Tipp City, OH
I have tried the Summer Berry flavor so far. I really have to say it was delicious and to anyone who thought they never like oatmeal, you really can not say that any more until you try one of the new flavors. I loved it and while eating it my 2 year old twins wanted a bite and loved it and wanted more and more.
Saint Charles, IL
This is ok oatmeal, I always a want to add at little some thing more to it like brown sugar or more fruit.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy these all the time for the kids as well as myself. I've been eating Quaker oats since I was a child and this instant to go cup comes in handy for quick breakfast before heading out the door for work or school.
Germantown, MD
This oatmeal is very good. I felt healthy eating it but the taste was still awesome! I like the walnuts the best. I would definitely buy again! The only catch is the price!
Fall City, WA
I think that the combination of fruit and nuts makes this a great product. The texture keeps it interesting, and the pops of fruit really kept me eating!
Greenwood, AR
Love these for on the go mornings, when I'm in a hurry to get to work. Keeps me from stopping for fast food too.
These taste great however Even on sale are very expensive compared to other oatmeals
Lisbon, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious! However I think the calorie count and the sugar count is way to high to make it a healthy breakfast option.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Kennedy B. il y a un an
I think it tastes amazing!!!