Add a Photo

By Real Medleys

#1 in Hot Cereal
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ - The best oatmeal ever - made to-go - Packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts - Portable single-serve cups Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ is simply the best oatmeal ever – and you can enjoy it on the go! Whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat are mixed with large chunks of real fruit & nuts in a convenient single-serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave and you can have a delicious breakfast anytime, anywhere. Enjoy all four delicious flavors – Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry.
Photos (95)
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Great tasting but pretty pricey. The oatmeal medleys are delicious- the fruit chunks are ample and have a great taste and the oatmeal is filling. However, you get the same amount as in a packet for quite a bit more money, I'm not sure it's worth the price increase when you can buy the packets.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Fairfield, CA

These tasted better than I thought they would! I've tried each flavor and they're all great. Quick and easy to prepare. The fruit and nuts add texture to an otherwise boring bowl of oatmeal. The only downside is the amount of sugar per serving.
roberta b.
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY

this is so yummy and affordable which makes it absolutely perfect for me! My grandkids love it as well and will often climb in my lap and be very bold in wanting it! I usually have to end up giving them the whole thing and making myself another one which doesn't usually make it either!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA

Absolutely mouth watering I love this I make this for myself when I am running out of time , I eat this very often I'm always running late! And yes well to me it's not to much and yes absolutely I will buy it again
Mary Ashley L.
Mary Ashley L.
Charlotte, NC

I am not a big fan of oatmeal, but I love this. The single use containers are great for work. They're filling, quick, easy to make.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.

These are perfect to have at my desk for morning i woke up too late for breakfast at home. Fast, tasty and a little more guilt-free than some alternatives. I love the real fruit and nuts in there and the fact there isnt as much sugar as others.
Panda M.
Panda M.

I came across these at the local grocery store and had to try them. They are really easy to throw in your bag for a breakfast on the run.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD

This is my go-to breakfast during the work week. It's so simple and fast to prepare. I gave it 4 starts because the water marking seems off to me. When I fill the cup to the line with water, it is too watery for my taste. I use slightly less water and it tastes great. The cranberries add a nice sweet and tart flavor to oatmeal.
melanie c.
melanie c.
Jacksonville, AR

My favorite oatmeal. I love the banana walnut flavor and it keeps me full until mid morning snack. I don't feel guilty about eating it because it has healthy grains
Union, NJ

This oatmeal is easy to make in the morning and take on the go. While I have always preferred buying the plain packs and adding my own fruits and nuts, this prepackaged and flavored oatmeal makes mornings quicker and easier. It isn't too sweet, and still leaves me satisfied. The medleys are a million times better than the packets, because they have nuts and other textures in them. They're great. I'd say a tad pricey, but still worth it.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY

What's your favorite flavor of this oatmeal? Mine is the Summer Berries
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
April 4, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
The apple walnut is my favorite, but the summer berries was great too!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa, PA

What flavor did you get in your Holiday VoxBox?
Neah W.
Neah W.
Dec. 27, 2012, 4:23 p.m.
I got the Cherry Pistachio... I have to be honest, I'm not a fan. I like the packaging and convenience of this oatmeal but I didn't particularly like the taste.
Tonawanda, Ny

Does anyone know who sells this, I haven't really looked around yet
Sara O.
Sara O.
Feb. 10, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
pretty much anywhere with groceries, I've seen it at HyVee, WalMart & CVS
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

who would recommend trying these?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Dec. 7, 2014, 10:24 a.m.
I definitely recommend trying these, great for a grab and go breakfast when you're in a rush!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH

Are this filling? Or do they leave you still hungry?
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Feb. 23, 2016, 7:14 p.m.
I find them more filling than plain oatmeal for sure!
123...678