Add a Photo

By QUAKER OATS
#35 in Hot Cereal
Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ - The best oatmeal ever - made to-go - Packed with wholesome multigrains and chunks of real fruits or nuts - Portable single-serve cups Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ is simply the best oatmeal ever – and you can enjoy it on the go! Whole grain oats, rye, barley and wheat are mixed with large chunks of real fruit & nuts in a convenient single-serve cup. Just add hot water or microwave and you can have a delicious breakfast anytime, anywhere. Enjoy all four delicious flavors – Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry.
Photos (95)
Union, NJ
This oatmeal is easy to make in the morning and take on the go. While I have always preferred buying the plain packs and adding my own fruits and nuts, this prepackaged and flavored oatmeal makes mornings quicker and easier. It isn't too sweet, and still leaves me satisfied. The medleys are a million times better than the packets, because they have nuts and other textures in them. They're great. I'd say a tad pricey, but still worth it.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Love these for a quick breakfast or even a snack. Satisfying to my sweet tooth, and I regularly buy these when I find them on sale. However, they are pricey other wise. Tastes good, and I love the nuts and berries and other flavors of the medleys. I also really love the Old Fashioned oats and love to make Oatmeal from scratch and use a little bit of brown sugar and cinnamon to top it.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is my go-to breakfast during the work week. It's so simple and fast to prepare. I gave it 4 starts because the water marking seems off to me. When I fill the cup to the line with water, it is too watery for my taste. I use slightly less water and it tastes great. The cranberries add a nice sweet and tart flavor to oatmeal.
Denee J.
Denee J.
This product, especially this flavor, is simple to make yet absolutely delicious! I use milk instead of water, which is how I generally prepare oatmeal, and with the wonderful flavors of apples, cinnamon and the great crunch of the walnuts, this makes a wonderful snack as well. Absolutely the greatest oatmeal I've ever had.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Makes eating healthy easy! The flavors are great. I've been very impressed with the flavor selection so far, they seem to come out with new flavors. I also love the containers, so cute! Would be great if you're traveling. If I can get them on sale, I usually try to stock up, otherwise it can be a little expensive.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great tasting but pretty pricey. The oatmeal medleys are delicious- the fruit chunks are ample and have a great taste and the oatmeal is filling. However, you get the same amount as in a packet for quite a bit more money, I'm not sure it's worth the price increase when you can buy the packets.
Matthew O.
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Jan. 21, 2017, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+
They're a little pricey, but I really like these oatmeal cups. The fruit flavors are good but overpowering, and they all have large chunks of real fruit and berries in them. Also, they're easy to make, as long as you have a spoon and hot water or a microwave. Easy for a grab and go breakfast
roberta b.
roberta b.
Nedrow, NY
This is so yummy and affordable which makes it absolutely perfect for me! My grandkids love it as well and will often climb in my lap and be very bold in wanting it! I usually have to end up giving them the whole thing and making myself another one which doesn't usually make it either!
Crystal q.
Crystal q.
I found these at the dollar store and they were at 2 for 2/$1 i stocked up for those days were i need to head out super quickly. i love thse for the convince and flavor but after i saw how much they are in the store $1.50 each. ill pass on them (hence minus the star)
Deltona, FL
Yum yum. great to keep in the desk at work for a quick breakfast if you are running late out of the house. all grocery stores have them, but i will usually buy when on sale 10 for 10$ etc since they are a bit pricey normally. better than a packet any day!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Yonkers, NY
What's your favorite flavor of this oatmeal? Mine is the Summer Berries
Aliquippa , PA
What flavor did you get in your Holiday VoxBox?
Tonawanda, Ny
Does anyone know who sells this, I haven't really looked around yet
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Toledo, OH
Are this filling? Or do they leave you still hungry?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Who would recommend trying these?