Quaker® Real Medleys Multigrain Cereal uploaded by Cortney B.

BY QUAKER

Take on the day with Quaker® Real Medleys® Cherry Almond Pecan Cereal. Enjoy the perfectly balanced taste of real tart cherries with roasted almonds and pecans, granola clusters and hearty multigrain flakes. A unique combination of flavors that’ll fuel the start of your morning.

• Real fruit and nuts together with crunchy granola and multigrain flakes
  • Good source of fiber*
  • 7g of Total Fat per serving
  • 5g of protein

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Brown Rice Crisps [Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Barley Malt, Salt], Corn Flakes [Corn, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt, Corn Syrup], Whey, Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey), Sweetened Rice And Wheat Flakes (Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Malt Extract), Almonds, Pecans, Cherries, Sugar, Red Tart Cherry Juice, Citric Acid.

Contains Wheat, Almond, Pecan And Milk Ingredients.
May Contain Traces Of Soy And Tree Nuts.

Buy on Target
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
I love these just as much as the special k brand and they have granola in them which makes them all the more delicious. I do not have any negative comments to say about this kind of cereal at all. The taste is overall perfect and very delicious. I love it!
Samra S.
Hamtramck, MI
I'm not the biggest fan of cherries, but this cereal is definitely really good. The cereal is whole grain, and not enriched. It's a healthier option as opposed to having a bowl of artificially colored and flavored cereal.
Lidiya A.
This brand has always been a favorite in terms of both oatmeal and cereal. The cherry almond is a favorite flavor of mine because it's just so sophisticated and untraditional, unlike strawberry or whatnot. I literally get large chunks of both cherry and almond, which with milk taste absolutely divine. The texture of this cereal is not so dry that it breaks my teeth or scratches the inside of my mouth and this gives me enough energy in the morning to go to class and function like a normal person. This is an awesome product and I will definitely repurchase.
Patricia D.
This is my everyday breakfast. I eat it so I can be healthy and hopefully lose the weight I have packed on. The only thing is it doesn't keep me full for a long time. After 2 hours I am already hungry I only wish it could sustain my Hunger longer. I like how this tastes it is nice and thick when you cook it.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It is extremely crunchy and flavorful and the Allman's and Barry's make it absolutely delightful. It is rather pricey in most local stores sometimes I find it on sale. Whenever I see it on sale I always buy it. It seriously is the best I promise. And somewhat healthy I suppose!
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
These are just ok. Normally, i love everything this brand has to offer, but this one fell short for me. I just couldnt get past how repulsing and odd these tasted. Maybe it's just the flavor that wasnt for me, but i just did not enjoy them
Lara B.
Doral, FL
Personalmente no me gustan estas barritas de cereal, pero creo que para gente que se preocupa por su peso y salud son muy recomendables. Se pueden en encontrar en todos los supermercados. Son buenas para snacks
Jessica L.
Edgewater, NJ
Getting my son to eat oatmeal has been a great joy with this choice. He likes the sweetness and saltiness of the mix and is willing to have it at least three times a week.
Sophie T.
I wasn't a fan it could be because I'm a new oatmeal eater. I'm more of a fruit and cream kind of girl. I finished the whole box because I'm really trying to get healthy and this curbed my appetite.
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Let's take a moment to appreciate quaker. Cherries are awesome. Almonds are awesome. This cereal is awesome guys. Seriously go buy like two boxes right now. It's crunchy and delicious. You'll be very happy you did