BY QUAKER

Granola just got berry delicious! Quaker® Real Medleys® Summer Berry Granola is jam-packed with crunchy granola clusters and wholesome multigrain, with strawberries, whole blueberries, and sweet raspberries. On its own as a snack, or over yogurt as a topping — there’s no wrong way to enjoy it.

• Crunchy granola clusters
  • Real blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries
  • 8 grams of whole grain Quaker oats per serving

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Flakes (Corn, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt, Corn Syrup), Whey, Corn Starch, Blueberries*, Raspberries*, Strawberries*, Honey, Natural Flavor.

*Dried.

Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This is one of the best granolas I have ever tried! First of all, I love granola by itself, but I also eat it in my yogurt every single day so I've tried many granolas. I love the berry combination in this granola instead of it just being plain. It has a wonderful taste and has nice crunchy clusters. I love that it has a resealable bag so the granola stays fresh for a long time.
Cassidy B.
Galax, VA
I love this granola! I use it in my Greek yogurt or as cereal with some almond milk! So good and the berries are dried but have a very fresh taste! It's lower calorie than most granola, and I love that!
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Great brand. And great product. Love their oatmeal packets and so does my three year old. Also, this granola has a great taste and helps to add an extra crunch to your yogurt dish. I love it and love the taste.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
The Quaker Real Medley is so good. I love all of the fruits that are in the mix along with the oats. I was definitely hesitant when It came to the dried fruits, but I found myself eventually snacking on them!
Nora C.
Provo, UT
I love this granola with yogurt and on my cereal it does taste similar to other brands nothing different I buy it on my local grocery market it has many healthy ingredients and taste really good definitely buy it again.
Wendy M.
This granola tastes fabulous. Yummy berries and crunchy granola. It's so convenient, a perfect snack to take to the beach thanks to the resealable bag. Toss it in your bag and munch later. A great price and can be found at most all retailers.
Becca Z.
Tuscaloosa
I absolutely love this product it goes with yogurt perfectly and it gives a great crunch while adding a perfect sweetness as well because of the dry berries. I have had other granola and I just always go back to this one. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves berries.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
This granola is great in yogurt, by itself or in cereal. The summer berry gives it a nice light flavor that leaves you satisfied. It is a great healthy snack full of vitamins and antioxidants. I buy this at my local grocery store almost every shipping trip.
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I bought this a few months ago on sale and to me its very very tasty. I use it for a topping on my Greek Yogurt or for a midnight snack with Almond milk. I eat this at least 5 times a week .The price is under 4.00 and I would definitely buy this again.
Annery G.
Este producto en especifico no he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo pero los otros productos de quaker que si e probado con simplemente divinos y no me han decepcionado. Espero tener la oportunidad de probar este en especial muy pronto ;)
Adriana T.
Where can I find this product have not seen it yet?
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
trae fresas deshidratadas? mmm se ven deliciosas