Quaker® Real Medleys Granola Summer Berry uploaded by Jahara C.Quaker® Real Medleys Granola Summer Berry uploaded by Kaylee M.Quaker® Real Medleys Granola Summer Berry uploaded by Carla C.

BY QUAKER #35 in Granola

Granola just got berry delicious! Quaker® Real Medleys® Summer Berry Granola is jam-packed with crunchy granola clusters and wholesome multigrain, with strawberries, whole blueberries, and sweet raspberries. On its own as a snack, or over yogurt as a topping — there’s no wrong way to enjoy it.

• Crunchy granola clusters
  • Real blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries
  • 8 grams of whole grain Quaker oats per serving

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Nonfat Dry Milk, Corn Flakes (Corn, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt, Corn Syrup), Whey, Corn Starch, Blueberries*, Raspberries*, Strawberries*, Honey, Natural Flavor.

*Dried.

Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I bought this a few months ago on sale and to me its very very tasty. I use it for a topping on my Greek Yogurt or for a midnight snack with Almond milk. I eat this at least 5 times a week .The price is under 4.00 and I would definitely buy this again.
Wendy M.
This granola tastes fabulous. Yummy berries and crunchy granola. It's so convenient, a perfect snack to take to the beach thanks to the resealable bag. Toss it in your bag and munch later. A great price and can be found at most all retailers.
Nora C.
Provo, UT
I love this granola with yogurt and on my cereal it does taste similar to other brands nothing different I buy it on my local grocery market it has many healthy ingredients and taste really good definitely buy it again.
Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are absolutely delicious. Super quick and easy to make, and full of flavor. This is my favorite flavor that is available. A little expensive compared to other brands, but worth it!
Charlin F.
I wasn't a huge fan of the granola cereal as an actual cereal. I would prefer to eat it dry as a snack. Once milk is added, it almost seems chalky and too heavy.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Not a huge fan of granola cereals or oatmeal but I do love this granola mixed with yogurt and some fruit as a delicious breakfast parfait 👌👌👌👌 excellent
Malae T.
Yummy. Great addition to any food especially yogurt. I like this berry mix because the berry actually still taste like berries & are still very fruity
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
This is the best granola flavor that they have! It's sweet, it's fruity, it's crunchy, the clusters aren't too big but they are decently sized.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Love this granola it has a great taste and the pouch helps to keep it fresh. Easy to put in your backpack for hikes and not worry about spills
Jazmine S.
This mix is soooo good. i have eaten this as a snack and put it in my cereal (hot and cold), its definitely great quality for the price.
Francisco S.
Doral, FL
trae fresas deshidratadas? mmm se ven deliciosas
Adriana T.
Where can I find this product have not seen it yet?