BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

6.7 Ounce QUAKER Chocolate Granola Bars.

Kendra G.
I always have these in my pantry. Sometimes I don't have time for breakfast. When that is the case, I grab one of these and head out the door. These are a nice quick snack to enjoy for mid-morning hunger when you are on the go. I like the chocolate flavor along with the other flavors.
Kelly W.
New Boston, MI
These granola bars are the BEST tasting ones on the market. They are really soft and chewy and delicious! They are really cheap to, which is AWESOME! You can pretty much find them at any grocery store. Quaker is the only brand I ever buy because it's a quality brand.
Kaitlyn F.
I like bars like this but not for every day. They are great when you need something on the go or to keep in your purse. They are affordable and great to keep on hand! I would definitely recommend! The brand in general has great stuff!
Annie L.
These bars are good for on the go! A quick breakfast or snack. The chocolate on the bottom really takes the cake on this one ! You can get these at target and sometimes they are sale. They are pretty sweet because of the chocolate .
Melissa H.
Keller, TX
These are soooooooo delicious!!! I found them at a discount grocery store and was so excited! (super 99 cent store) it was discounted of course. They are very soft but don't fall apart and the flavor like I said is so good. I will buy them again if I come across them.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
A definite household brand. Decently priced. The flavor is amazing, everything evenly portioned and no overwhelming taste of one flavor over the other. Easy morning breakfast for when I'm on ththe go.
Genevieve T.
Alhambra, CA
Chocolate granola bars are my thing. They are yummy and easy to take with me anywhere. This line is kind of difficult to find now because I guess it wasn't that popular but I buy it whenever I find it!
Emily W.
I love these. I keep a box of these at my desk at work for a quick snack throughout the day. They are very filling and are a great snack for when you are busy or on the go. They have a good taste that you don't tire of. They are not overly sweet and are easy to chew unlike other granola bars. They are priced extremely well.
Tina S.
Putnam Valley, NY
Great granola bars, I always have one in my bag! I eat about once a week sometimes more. It is a healthy little snack to tide you over. Great flavor! I like a lot of different flavors and I would definitely buy again!
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
I love granola bars and quaker makes one of my favoorites! i keep these on hand for a quick snack and at work when i don't have time for lunch. Great when you have a sweet tooth or just a fill in between meals!