Quaker® Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal

Quaker??? Real Medleys??? Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal +???.
Est 1877.
Oatmeal plus whole cherries, roasted almonds, pistachios, and multigrains.
New.
290 Calories Per Cup.
Net wt 2.57 oz (73 g).

I never thought of that combination. Is it good?
Start your review of Quaker® Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal!
I wanted to write this review because the flavors in this mix don't pair well together. The pistachio and cherry clash is a disappointing way. I enjoy other flavors but this one has a very bitter and unpleasant taste.
I work night shift as a nurse and I have a mini pantry of emergency rations in my locker. I always keep a couple of these in with my granola, instant coffee, and sugar free redbull. This is my favorite flavor of the real medleys and I don't have to worry about finding a cup or bowl. Quick and easy, my only concern is the high amount of sugar in it.
Ukiah , CA
Love love love this oatmeal! Such a great and unexpected flavor combo! Also love the convenience of the packaging. You don't even have to dirty a bowl! And it's great to take for a morning snack at work.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this oatmeal. Cherry and pistachio? Weird right? NOPE. This stuff is delicious. I buy this very often and am so bummed when I run out. It's my favorite ever. Great value.
Sunnyside, NY
I cant say i care much for the flavor of cherry mixed with pistachio. I tried it but i was instantly disapointed. Wish quaker left it as a single flavor instead of mixing and matching flavors that just dont belong together
Decatur, IL
This is quick, easy and delicious. I think it could be a little less expensive. This oatmeal is perfect for a grab and go breakfast. I keep extra in my work locker and it is perfect on my busy days as a nurse to cook quickly and eat at the nurses station.
Canton, MI
Perfect for on the go, but small size and small container make it hard to enjoy. A little sweet, but seems healthy enough. First time purchasing this product, and was a little expensive when a whole box is a better value. Would buy again if on sale, if not, it's not worth it.
I tried it just because I love the pistachio, and I did not taste it at all, I do not know if it was the consistency, or the lot of flavors mixed, but that goes, nothing to see.
Haverhill, MA
I can't say enough good things about this Oatmeal!! The flavors are far from bland,it is bursting with flavor . The pistachio and the cherry are the absolute best combo ever!
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Good for on the go and the flavor was surprisingly good! I like that it had a bit of a crunch and also the healthy addition of fruit to start my morning right. The container has a top which is great when I'm running to class!