BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker??? Real Medleys??? Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal +???.
Est 1877.
Oatmeal plus whole cherries, roasted almonds, pistachios, and multigrains.
New.
290 Calories Per Cup.
Net wt 2.57 oz (73 g).

• I never thought of that combination. Is it good?2 Answers
Deanna M.
W Hempstead, NY
I was skeptical about this one when I seen it, I'm funny about nuts in my food. I love pistachios just normally not in my food, but this?? This was delicious! I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was. I love the fact that it comes in its own bowl which is good for breakfast on the go and away from home. I took this to work with me in the morning just add hot water, stir, and let it sit a couple of minutes... then enjoy! And it's pretty filling too.
Doris H.
Convenient packaging. You can take it with you or eat it at home. Great tasting product too. What a great flavor combination! I highly recommend this product to others. This company has tapped into what consumers are looking for in a hot oatmeal cereal!
Megan M.
Stamford, CT
I like quaker medley's, but this flavor combo is not my favorite. I do like both cherries and pistachios, but I don't know who thought it was a good idea to heat them up in porridge. Will not repurchase this flavor again, but will repurchase other flavors for their convenience.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I enjoy these in the winter.  I will take them to work with me on days I am rushed out the door.  I will eat these 2 days a week and they are a fantastic value.  Great flavor and small enough to toss into your work bag.  I love these little guys and oh so filling
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
Great when you are on the go in the morning. My personal favorite is Apple Cinnamon, but all of the flavors are delicious. This product can be purchased at your local supermarket. Pay close attention to the water, to much water and your breakfast/ snack/ dinner is ruined.
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I loved these in high school. I would make one every morning before I would walk to school. It would keep my hands warm while I walked and I would be finished with my breakfast by the time I got to school. They are quick and easy and one of the best on the go breakfasts I’ve had.
Nicole S.
Brooklyn, NY
Not the lumpy boring prepackaged oatmeal you're used to from queker when you were a kid. The combos of fruits and nuts is perfect if you want to add carbs and protein to your morning meal for a quick pick me up or maybe right before your workout. I def approve
Morgan R.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I like the Quaker single-serving containers because they are easy to take to and use at work. As long as you have access to fresh water and a microwave, you are set! I often use these at work. I really like the newer flavors!
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my gosh, this cherry pistachio cereal is the best thing ever! I could eat it every single day and never get bored! Super healthy and filling, with a unique, unusual twist to it that I cannot get enough of, love it!
Luz C.
El Paso, TX
This product is extremely easy and quick to prepare. The taste is exactly like homemade oatmeal and comes with many delicious benefits that will boost your energy and light up the tastebuds.
Lisa C.
Saint Paul, MN
I never thought of that combination. Is it good?