Quaker® Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Multigrain Fruit & Nut Bar uploaded by Cara M.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker real medleys cherry pistachio multigrain fruit & nut bar 5 pk

Allie M.
Orlando, FL
I love these! The flavor and variety that they have are amazing, I have grabbed for these every time we go into the store and the price for them isn't bad either.they are perfect for a grab n go option and are surprisingly filling for a bar option. It leaves you wanting to grab another and I've even got my fiancé hooked on them!
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Rica en nutrientes e ingredientes de la mas alta calidad. El sabor es maravilloso, mi hijo ama comerlos. Lo compramos en cualquier supermercado. 4 veces por semana lo comemos al desayuno y todos los miembros de mi familia lo amamos. excelente producto.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite flavor of the Real Medleys. Cherry pistachio is one my favorite flavor combinations. I can eat this oatmeal at least twice a week. The cherries are tart so it cuts down on the sugar in the oatmeal. The pistachios also give a nice crunch to it.
Jennette O.
El Paso, TX
I found these at a health food store and they are delicious. I love that i can get the crunch from the pistachios and the taste of cherry. Super yummy and the kids love them in the morning before school.
Alicia M.
Belfair, WA
I love this cereal it's really easy to make in the morning I will bet it comes in individual packs every find that they have of it is great I suggest people that haven't tried it to give it a try and you'll love it it's so great source of protein for breakfast and it is very easy to make simple easy and great
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love these granola. The fruit and nut is a perfect mixture of salty and sweet. It satisfies my cravings and taste delicious for breakfast or a lunchtime snack. They are always fresh!
Jane l.
Always a fan of Quaker products because I love their basic oat recipe. First time trying this product in particular, but you can expect to be pleased. Not too much pistachio flavor but a good cherry.
Janice A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My family loves these! So healthy for you and you don't necessarily need to sit down to a hot bowl of oatmeal. Easy on the go snack eaten any time of the day. I recommend you have one in your purse or car for those in-between-meals moments during the day.
Helens D.
I've tried These bars before,
I really like them , that is Why I'm giving them five stars.
I love these bar, they taste Delicious!!!
My family and I Love enjoy them they are PERFECT for snack time.
Wendy D.
Chino, CA
Easy on the go any time day or night to go to bar. I had all the flavor you wouldn't expect. No fuss from the little ones when told to grab one. That speaks volumes.