BY QUAKER #41 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Courtney S.
I make this before work and eat in the car. So good and so filling. Love the flavor too! Is better than the normal ones that I get bored of. Thank you Quaker for switching it up for me, makes my mornings better
Ivon N.
Favorite flavor of oat meal and I love how easy it is to make these on a busy morning before school and work!
Shaunda B.
This was a real treat for the taste buds. The only downfall is that in one of these containers, there is just never enough, leaving you wanting MORE!
Abigail C.
West Union
Delicious and easy! I eat it for when I'm trying to eat a little healthier. It's one of those that makes me forget I'm dieting at all.
Sarra S.
This is the only brand and flavor I'll eat of hot cereal but this is the bomb.com. I'm so in love.
Dartanion C.
Chicago , IL
A great meal to take on the go or start your day and want that full feeling, definitely helps me through my work day.
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I do not really like its flavor, I'm sorry it's food of abulos, but if it's good it's worth trying at some point in our life in order good product if there is a lot of hunger
Victoria G.
This little container is amazing. Its the perfect on the-go breakfast for me. It easy to throw in my purse and eat at work. Its healthy and tastes delicious. The price is a little high for one serving in my opinion but I would definitely buy it again.
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
This product is for surely one of my favorites from the brand. The flavor is delicious. It is a pretty healthy snack/meal. It's not to pricey. Very affordable. I would absolutely buy this product again, I eat them a lot.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is good! It reminds me of this oatmeal my mom makes in the crock pot which is apple cinnamon l really like this flavor and it's very convenient. You don't have to measure anything and I'd definitely buy it again.