BY QUAKER #51 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Aglaia K.
Oceanside
Quick easy morning energy boost when your feet just happen to hit the ground running and don't have time to make breakfast from scratch.
Brieanna C.
Oatmeal is oatmeal, but Quakers flavors are pretty great . The new travel ones are great for taking to work
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Can we say convince? I always grab these little guys for weekend camping. They are the perfect size and perfect flavors for keeping hungry tummies happy.
A L.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's like a healthy dessert but for breakfast!!! So warm and gooey and delicious.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Usually I Eat Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes. But When I Want To Have Something Simple. I Go With Oatmeal. I Constantly Buy These. Usually They Rate At Least 5 Bucks. Its Delicious Kind Of Like You're Eating Caramel Apple's.
Franchely B.
Bronx, NY
This my fav hot cereal and tastes amazing . This is so good for them ready to go breakfast and even for a snack but there amazing
Ana Alice N.
Ótimo, bom rendimento, produto de boa qualidade. Meio adocicado mas nada exagerado. Gostei, mas pode melhorar. Precisa mandar mais deste produto ao Brasil.
nicole g.
Hollywood , AL
I love love love this oatmeal! Not just the taste of it but also because I can take it with me to the office. Easy to use and the taste is wonderful! Much better than eating junk food from the vending machine!
Karina C.
I love oatmeal I also really love the convenience of this packaging. The apple and caramel flavor is so yummy.
Brenda R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Taste really good I use them when I'm on the go there fast quick and easy I really like this product tasty