BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan at all! The flavors to me isn't that fantastic and that is something that I can't get past!!! Yes it is a healthy choice but I would prefer the old school packets vs this!
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I do not really like its flavor, I'm sorry it's food of abulos, but if it's good it's worth trying at some point in our life in order good product if there is a lot of hunger
Rebecca F.
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Brenda R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Taste really good I use them when I'm on the go there fast quick and easy I really like this product tasty
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
i love the taste of it it's very mdkskd to me and my prince is a little prince boy weird lol yeah yes i me i i you me to do me
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal
Liz
The flavor on this is pretty good, mostly because I love fruit and I love sweet stuff, but it's not what I would consider a healthy breakfast. There's a lot of sugar and not a lot of protein in it. I much prefer plain steel cut oatmeal. However, it is very convenient if you're on the go, and it's a great size!
Donna H.
Lake Wales, FL
It is ok. If you like the cinnamon and apple. Much cheaper to buy it in the box.
Ash S.
It's okay for instant oatmeal in the go, but there really aren't enough flavors without nuts in them. Am the extra stuff tossed into it somehow makes these less tasty than good ol' peaches n cream in those paper packets.