BY QUAKER #41 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Myleka M.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a fan at all! The flavors to me isn't that fantastic and that is something that I can't get past!!! Yes it is a healthy choice but I would prefer the old school packets vs this!
Arianna A.
Valencia, Venezuela
I do not really like its flavor, I'm sorry it's food of abulos, but if it's good it's worth trying at some point in our life in order good product if there is a lot of hunger
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This oatmeal would be amazing if it weren't so sticky - no matter how much milk I add, it stays sticky and hard to eat.
Brieanna C.
Oatmeal is oatmeal, but Quakers flavors are pretty great . The new travel ones are great for taking to work
Brenda R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Taste really good I use them when I'm on the go there fast quick and easy I really like this product tasty
Christa M.
Waterford, MI
I love oatmeal a lot but this one is missing out on flavor. Could have used more Carmel flavor or even more apple anything really.
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
i love the taste of it it's very mdkskd to me and my prince is a little prince boy weird lol yeah yes i me i i you me to do me
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal