BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Shonaugh G.
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Delicious! I absolutely love quaker oats, they always have the best flavor and I love this one in particular it tasted so good!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Quaker Oats has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It's always a good way to start off a cold breezy winter morning. I like this flavor it's like fall in a cup of oatmeal. It's not too overwhelming and just the right amount of flavor to give the oatmeal a more sweeter taste to it!
Jesyca R.
Jesyca R.
Albany
I love the convenience of this oatmeal. A simple serving for me to take on the go. It's fast and easy to make. It's delicious, and what more could you ask for when you have a busy morning
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these i love the taste i love that its on the go especially during the winter whike im waiting for my bus to work just the right sweetness...
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Ogden
Love this oatmeal. Perfect portions, nice warm yummy wants to make you cuddle up in front of the fireplace, cuddled up in the blanket. Fruit was nice and crunch and good taste.
Diane T.
Diane T.
New Bedford, MA
These are yummy and healthy. Makes you fee fuller longer. Would def recommend if you haven't tried it.
courtney L.
courtney L.
These are some of the best inventions ever!! They're so delicious!! With so many flavors there's bound to be something you will like. This one is my favorite, especially for when it's cold outside. Its so good. They're quick and easy to make and so good for you!! Nothing warms you up better on a cold morning than a hot bowl of oatmeal!!
mariangel a.
mariangel a.
miami, FL
es una opcion completamente saludable y lo mejores es que viene de diferentes sabores.me han dicho que es muy bueno este asi que lo recomiendo