BY QUAKER #42 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Laura W.
Omg I love this oatmeal. I am addicted. It is the best. Love the taste, it is great for cold mornings. Would highly recommend.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love to have oatmeal on hand for those lazy cold mornings. I love these cups cuz they are a great size and they taste great!
Elvira F.
This is easy and ready in minutes. Love the apple one great comfort food for those rainy or sick days. Very creamy and tasty.
Titilayo O.
Salinas, CA
Best quaker oatmeal ever, the apple makes it taste different and great. It's a good buy any time. It's my family's favorite.
Lisa V.
Saratoga, CA
I love the real medleys series in general, but when they came out with this flavor I went bonkers for its taste and convince
Rebecca F.
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Elizabeth J.
Very tasty and easy to make. Just pour water or milk and in the microwave oven and baam you have a ready to eat breakfast!
Love this oatmeal! Healthy, warm, and give a me a great start on my day! Highly recommend this for those who love oatmeal!
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the best ! Super quick to make and sooooo good ! I always have some handy since they only take a few minutes
Angela R.
The best breakfast if not snack. I would eat these morning, noon and night if my body didn't want meat every now and then