BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Elizabeth J.
Very tasty and easy to make. Just pour water or milk and in the microwave oven and baam you have a ready to eat breakfast!
Love this oatmeal! Healthy, warm, and give a me a great start on my day! Highly recommend this for those who love oatmeal!
Jennifer W.
This stuff is the best ! Super quick to make and sooooo good ! I always have some handy since they only take a few minutes
Angela R.
The best breakfast if not snack. I would eat these morning, noon and night if my body didn't want meat every now and then
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This oatmeal would be amazing if it weren't so sticky - no matter how much milk I add, it stays sticky and hard to eat.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
This flavor is so delicious! But I'm not a fan of this cup. It makes everything convenient but they are sort of pricey
Dartanion C.
Chicago , IL
A great meal to take on the go or start your day and want that full feeling, definitely helps me through my work day.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Which fun havoc fresh job uric Joni I'd duff buses knob still gov in&&out ok o.o luck lady lisp l.p. my7Fatah onboard
Cheyennee B.
These are delicious, as well as easy and convenient! Just add water and pop in the microwave. Great flavor combo too!
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I love to make a batch on a cold winters morning. I add a dash of cinnamon and I've got a childhood favor it minutes!