BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Laura W.
Omg I love this oatmeal. I am addicted. It is the best. Love the taste, it is great for cold mornings. Would highly recommend.
Marvenna T.
Lexington, KY
One of my favorite flavors of oatmeal. Very good quick breakfast that warms you up on the inside and makes you feel very happy
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
Delicious! I absolutely love quaker oats, they always have the best flavor and I love this one in particular it tasted so good!
Solis C.
Doral, FL
This is crazy good, I love that is instant and I can eat it omw work, the taste is amazing and it really keeps aways the hunger
Cindy D.
Modesto, CA
i love the taste of it it's very mdkskd to me and my prince is a little prince boy weird lol yeah yes i me i i you me to do me
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love to have oatmeal on hand for those lazy cold mornings. I love these cups cuz they are a great size and they taste great!
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Yuck! I do not like these at all. The were a gross texture after puttin b water in it. Tatsed nasty. I will not buy it again.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Best quaker oatmeal ever, the apple makes it taste different and great. It's a good buy any time. It's my family's favorite.
Elvira F.
This is easy and ready in minutes. Love the apple one great comfort food for those rainy or sick days. Very creamy and tasty.
Lisa V.
Saratoga, CA
I love the real medleys series in general, but when they came out with this flavor I went bonkers for its taste and convince