BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Francis R.
Fort Walton Beach , FL
I have recently started working out this are great for people on the go, even if you are not a gym rat you still benefit from these, quick and easy to make.
rocio l.
Prosser, WA
Nothing better than waking up during to cold days to some hot oatmeal
Caramel apple is my all time favorite its perfect just the right amount of sweetness
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal
Gabriela D.
I love quaker's instant oatmeal, I love this flavor in particular. I like that they have a lot of flavors to choose from, and they all taste incredible.
Shaunda B.
This was a real treat for the taste buds. The only downfall is that in one of these containers, there is just never enough, leaving you wanting MORE!
Claudia G.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these i love the taste i love that its on the go especially during the winter whike im waiting for my bus to work just the right sweetness...
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
Really delicious and convenient because of its size and packaging. I'll throw one in my bag on my way to work and just eat it later if I have to.
Emily N.
Neeses, SC
In my opinion it's The best oatmeal around. The caramel apple and the brown sugar cinnamon are the best. But the fruit ones are really good too.
mariangel a.
es una opcion completamente saludable y lo mejores es que viene de diferentes sabores.me han dicho que es muy bueno este asi que lo recomiendo
Gisela V.
Brownsville, TX
I like this cereal but sometimes it has too much sugar. Other than that I really like it . and the price its really good value for your money.