BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Brandy W.
Brandy W.
What a wonderful breakfast meal for fall! So warm and filling! Yummy! And easy to make!
Lua S.
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
This product is for surely one of my favorites from the brand. The flavor is delicious. It is a pretty healthy snack/meal. It's not to pricey. Very affordable. I would absolutely buy this product again, I eat them a lot.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Houston, Tx
This little container is amazing. Its the perfect on the-go breakfast for me. It easy to throw in my purse and eat at work. Its healthy and tastes delicious. The price is a little high for one serving in my opinion but I would definitely buy it again.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is good! It reminds me of this oatmeal my mom makes in the crock pot which is apple cinnamon l really like this flavor and it's very convenient. You don't have to measure anything and I'd definitely buy it again.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I make this before work and eat in the car. So good and so filling. Love the flavor too! Is better than the normal ones that I get bored of. Thank you Quaker for switching it up for me, makes my mornings better
Aglaia K.
Aglaia K.
Oceanside
Quick easy morning energy boost when your feet just happen to hit the ground running and don't have time to make breakfast from scratch.
Stefanie b.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
I love oatmeal , I eat it every morning for breakfast quaker tastes the best to me and it's always my go to buy. I can eat oatmeal 2 times a day that's how much I love it.
Solis C.
Solis C.
This is crazy good, I love that is instant and I can eat it omw work, the taste is amazing and it really keeps aways the hunger
Brieanna C.
Brieanna C.
Oatmeal is oatmeal, but Quakers flavors are pretty great . The new travel ones are great for taking to work
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
West Union
Delicious and easy! I eat it for when I'm trying to eat a little healthier. It's one of those that makes me forget I'm dieting at all.