BY QUAKER #35 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Yes! Yes! Yes! This are yummy! Perfect for fall weather on the go eating! They're sweet and filling! The flavor of the Apple and caramel are perfect together with the oats!
Yolanda W.
Baytown, TX
For instant oatmeal's and I normally like apple flavors if I eat any flavor type of oatmeal a very good job normally love it and the colder months but sometimes you know I do eat it and other weather
Anastacia S.
Belleville, MI
It was good, but needed more than one serving size cup. I wish this came in a double or tripple size for myltiple servings, or in thise little serving packets that you just add the boiling water to.
Jesyca R.
Albany
I love the convenience of this oatmeal. A simple serving for me to take on the go. It's fast and easy to make. It's delicious, and what more could you ask for when you have a busy morning
Stacy R.
Tulsa, OK
What more can you say about this product other than you get a healthy breakfast with a sweetness. It tastes like you're eating something bad for you but in all honesty it's so delicious!
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Loved this mini on the go oatmeal. Perfect to make at the office or right before I leave the house. The caramel apple flavor is delicious and a great taste for the fall.
nicole g.
Hollywood , AL
I love love love this oatmeal! Not just the taste of it but also because I can take it with me to the office. Easy to use and the taste is wonderful! Much better than eating junk food from the vending machine!
Francis R.
Fort Walton Beach , FL
I have recently started working out this are great for people on the go, even if you are not a gym rat you still benefit from these, quick and easy to make.
rocio l.
Prosser, WA
Nothing better than waking up during to cold days to some hot oatmeal
Caramel apple is my all time favorite its perfect just the right amount of sweetness
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
I do not eat it but my kids love the instant oatmeal esp when it is cold outside. It is very easy to use and make in a hurry. Kids in general love oatmeal