BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Piper L.
Astoria, NY
So I work long hours and am up pretty early.. I am all about the convenience. These instant oatmeal cups are definitely convenient. The caramel apple flavor didn't taste natural, but it was still good and i would buy it again. For the price and convenience, I think these are a good buy.
Laura P.
Berwyn, IL
I love my instant oatmeal my morning daily routine and when I'm home reading a book I enjoy my oatmeal with a cup of coffee afterwards. Great thing they have a variety I'd flavors or you can make you own
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
It tastes just like its title, is like eating a caramel apple. I love the portion and easy to make instructions. This is the perfect morning breakfast on the go option for me.
Quaker oatmeal is generally very dependable. I would eat this for breakfast all the time when I was extremely fit. Now, since I dorm in college I don't have much time to cook it, but I still occasionally make a night-time meal from it. I would recommend to any oatmeal lovers.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
This is my favorite product and flavor made by Quaker. It tastes great and is good for you. I find them to be affordable and love that they come in lots of different flavors and are great for on the go.
Cassandra B.
Cheney, WA
Wonderful mix of fall flavors for a delicious breakfast. I do not normally eat breakfast however for the past few mornings I have found myself making this instead of grabbing a doughnut or just going without breakfast at all. Needing to stock up on some more before winter.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
I love these so much, but I can't find them in any of my local walmarts anymore. Walmart is bad about taking away a product after a month, and never carrying them again.
Lenora S.
Franklinton, LA
Quaker oatmeal has always been a staple in our home especially during the winter months. A very affordable budget friendly food that is good for breakfast or in a fresh baked cookie. Every home should keep a box of fresh oatmeal. We love it especially on cold mornings.
Chantel M.
Leadville, CO
Mmmmmm this oatmeal is delicious! It tastes like a caramel apple but warm and gooey! This oatmeal keeps me full all morning and gets me ready to tackle the day! I would highly recommend this oatmeal to anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth in the morning.
Sydney D.
The caramel apple flavor instant oatmeal by Quaker is the best oatmeal ive ever tried. It's very affordable and really comes in handy on those chilly on the go days. I really enjoy this flavor of Quaker oatmeal however all of the flavors are very good!!