BY QUAKER #36 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oatmeal plus apple slices, roasted pecans, the sweet flavor of caramel and multigrains.

Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.
These are delicious, as well as easy and convenient! Just add water and pop in the microwave. Great flavor combo too!
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I love these instant oatmeals for mornings when I'm in a hurry or just don't want to cook. Especially cold mornings
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
I love this it has a great taste and it's also very fast to make on the go. Also helps out with kids breakfast
Abi W.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
I love this oatmeal. I wish it didn't have so much sugar. Great for fall! It's very easy for my crazy mornings
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Baldwin Park, CA
Taste really good I use them when I'm on the go there fast quick and easy I really like this product tasty
Angel G.
Angel G.
Orland Park , IL
My absolute fav!!! I love caramel & apple. What better way than to have it in my oatmeal for breakfast!
Sencillo, con un sabor sutil pero muy agradable, superficie delicioso en cada una de sus presentaciones
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Newton, MA
Love that they make it in a disposable cup! So easy to grab and go in the mornings, and tastes great!
Dee C.
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
Perfect for when you want to eat something healthy and have no time. I'm curious about other flavors.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
This is sooooo yummy! I love how convenient it is for snacks at work. One of my favorite flavors.